It's Time

The sun has risen from the horizon, lighting up the darkness in the cave. Luna was the first one to wake up from her sleep. The rest, Jean, Mick, Kobayashi and Y/N are still asleep. The female High-Rank warrior, who is still in her lingerie, got up from bed and goes to her chest to grab her clothes and armour, got herself dressed and tied up her black, curly hair into a ponytail.

Once she's done that, she packs up everything that they had set up in the cave. Her head is full of sweat as she was packing up their items.

Once she's finished packing, she turned to the Kobayashi and Mick, who are still asleep on their beds. She goes up to Mick and kicked the leg of the bed, which shook him vigorously.

"Urghhh..." Mick groaned.

"Hey, Mickey. Get up."

He groaned once more as he turned his body to the other side, with his back facing Luna. She sighed as she placed her hands on her waist. "Boys..." she said, before shaking him with her arms. "Mick!"

"Whaaat..." Mick slurred.

"C'mon, get up. We gotta move."

"Urgh... just give me five more minutes..." he buried his face into the pillow and continued snoring. Luna isn't having it anymore, she grabs the pillow that Mick buried his face in and slams his head with it, finally waking him up.

"OW!" Mick exclaimed as he placed his hand at the back of his head. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR?!"

"We have to go, c'mon. Help me wake Kobayashi and those two love birds up."

Mick's eyes were extremely tired, he closed his eyes and fell his back on the bed again. "Urgghhh! Wake them up yourself..."

"Oh no no no no." She walked towards him and pulled his arm up, "We have to move. C'mon, Mick Wilde! Move your body!"

"Alright, alright, alright, alright..." he said as he begins to get up from bed and walked towards Kobayashi, with his back hunched. "Where are we going anyway?" He asked Luna.

"Y/N said that we will be heading to EnderCon city, building an army. We could use the warriors from the Academy there." Replied Luna.

Kobayashi sleeps with his face and body facing upwards, and his hands placed together on his chest, as if he's dead or something.

"Hey, Kobayashi." Mick gently shook his arm to wake him up. Kobayashi groaned as he struggles to open his eyes. Mick sighed, "This is why I don't wanna have kids..." he mumbled. Quite ironic for him to say that as Kobayashi is literally 20 years older than he is. "Kobayashi!" he yelled out his name once again.

"何だよ...?" (What...?) Kobayashi slurred, with his eyes still closed.

"Wake up, we have to move now."

"Go to where?" Kobayashi asked.

"EnderCon city. But we still gotta wake up, c'mon Kobayashi."

"I'll be up in a couple of minutes," he said, still lying down with his eyes closed. "Just get yourself ready first."

Mick groaned as he walks to his chest to grab his enchanted Diamond armour, elytra and sword. Just then, he remembers about Jean and Y/N. "Wait, where did Y/N and that Ender Dragon go?" He asked.

"They're probably still asleep, or maybe doing something you might not wanna know..." she made a smug expression and jested with Mick

Mick already knew what Luna meant by that. "A human having sex with a dragon? That's really... crazy. I heard a really bizarre story that a donkey fucked a dragon." He commented, putting on that armour of his.