The Plan

(Sorry for not being active for a long time. I've suffered from shingles which sort of made me struggle writing and developing ideas, and I have a shit ton of school stuff to do, which is complete hell for me. Now, I'm feeling better and my shingles condition is gradually healing, I can finally get back to writing. For those of you who don't know what shingles are, it's a very painful rash like some sort of skin eruption caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox. So anyways, I've tried my best to write this chapter. I'll let you crack on now, enjoy)

"Can you do me a favour?" Y/N asked.

"What is it?" Luna asked.

"We're gonna inform everybody about *whispers* Herobrine, okay? Mr Mitchell, can you try to set up a public assembly?'

Mr Mitchell agrees with it, "Will do."

"Good, I'm gonna be sending those candidates out of the Academy here as well. I want them to join the fight."

"Alright, sounds good." Said Mick.

"Yep, sounds like a perfect plan," said Luna. "But wait, Y/N." She goes to him and whispered into his ear, "What about Jean? What are you gonna do about her?"

"Don't worry," Y/N whispered back, "I have an idea."

Luna actually got to where Y/N is on about, "OH! Are you seriously gonna expose out here?"

"Well... sort of."

"Wait, who?" Mr Mitchell asked.

"Mr Mitchell, I'm gonna be bringing Jean out here for everyone to see. And also to make sure that she'll be helping us fight you-know-who."

"Jean?"

"The Ender Dragon." Replied Y/N. "She'll be helping us."

Mitchell was hesitant by the idea at first, but decides to go along with it if what Y/N said about the Ender Dragon is true. "O-Okay. We could go with that."

"Yeah," said Y/N, "I'll meet you back here." He turned to his friends and said,  "Come on guys, let's make this quick." Y/N and his gang, along with his new ally, Johnathan and his two friends, run to EnderCon Warriors' Academy, to escort all the new candidates out for the assembly.

" Y/N and his gang, along with his new ally, Johnathan and his two friends, run to EnderCon Warriors' Academy, to escort all the new candidates out for the assembly

In the school...

14 candidates were seen in a large, indoor garden in a sheltered glass dome, trained by their trainer, making them practice the arts of using swords. They yelled with might as they swing their sword in every direction, following their trainer's move.

"Good! Good!" said the trainer as she stabs the ground with her wooden sword. "Well done! You've done great today, kids."

The candidates were roughly between the age of 14 and 18. No matter how young they are, the candidates are still capable of fighting for themselves. "Thank you, trainer."