Battle of Hell and Earth

It was nightfall when Herobrine and his army arrived at the Overworld. An army of pigmen, piglins, Wither skeletons, Blazes and heavily armed Ghasts invaded and is now approaching the fortified city of EnderCon.

Our heroes braced themselves for the battle that will soon come upon them. Mick had a brief moment of distress before calming himself down.

Y/N heard Mick muttering about something unintelligible and saw his unsettled expression, so he asked, "Hey, you okay?"

Mick came back to his senses looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, I'm alright. It's just... gods, it's all coming back to me now."

"You mean that time you fought a big creature that killed many of your old friends?"

Mick nodded, "It wasn't an ordinary creature, I must say. That creature... it looks as if it is not from this world at all."

"What's it like?"

"I'll tell you about it later."

The civilians of EnderCon city readied their weapons, putting their own lives on the line as the tsunami of Nether mobs gets closer and closer.

"Ah shit..." said one of the civilians, "Why do we agree to this?"

Jean, despite her being a strong, powerful dimensional Ender Dragon, felt heavy in her heart. It all takes her back to the time when the gods came and attacked, sparking a war between gods and dragons. The anthro Ender Dragon gulped the sight of Herobrine's army invading the land of the Overworld felt reminiscent.

Jean let out a shuddering sigh, which Luna saw and placed her hand by her dorsal since Jean is quite bigger than her.

"You seemed... scared. I never thought a dangerous beast like you would be so emotional like this." Said Luna.

"Yeah... I... I am scared." Replied Jean, "Dragons are similar to you humans, intelligent, having the ability to speak, have emotions..."

"Yeah, I get ya'. I know what you dragons are. But hey, Jeany, we're gonna be just fine."

"I... am quite doubtful about that. Back when Y/N and I fought Herobrine, that god nearly killed him. It angered me and... made me worried at the same time. I won't let anyone ever hurt my mate."

Johnathan, Mick, Josh and Millie turned their heads around and stared at Jean, utterly dumbfounded as to what the hell she just said. Meanwhile, Y/N puts his head down in embarrassment after Jean called him her "mate".

"What?" Jean asked, "D'you want me to fry you guys?"

They turned their heads back to the front, gazing at the incoming army that will soon set foot in their city.

"It's alright, Jeany. It's gonna be alright. Why don't you do your 'mate' a favour; protect him with your life as he shall protect you."

Jean smiled passionately and looked at Y/N, who seemed quite serious about the conflict that is yet to come.

"This is... all your fault, Y/N..." Johnathan whispered.

However, Y/N could hear every word coming out of his mouth. "What? What did I do?"

"You brought us into this situation, now look! You asked the entire population of our city to fight against an inevitable god! You've brought Death in front of their faces!"

"Jeez, Johnathan! Calm down-"

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! You and your Ender Dragon whore brought us into this crap. If only you'd never returned to this city, NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!"