For Better or Worse

"JEAN!!!" Y/N cries out to his Ender Dragon friend's name as he is being carried away by his allies, fleeing from the Capital. He sat behind Luna, riding with her on her horse. He cries out to Jean's name once more.

"JEAN!!!" 

"Y/N!" Kobayashi yelled out, "It's no use shouting out her name! We gotta go!"

Mick, riding behind Kobayashi, glares at Y/N. Completely fazed by the fact that he has an Ender Dragon by his side.

As the group gets further away from the Capital, Y/N knew he should rescue Jean at any moment. Therefore, he dismounted from Luna's horse and decided to run back to the city.

"Y/N!! Y/N!!!" Luna shouted his name.

"What the f- Y/N!!!" And so did Kobayashi. Mick also dismounted from Kobayashi's horse and chased after Y/N.

Mick caught up to him and grabbed his arm, "We gotta move!"

"NO! SHE'S STILL IN THERE!" Y/N resisted Mick.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT DRAGON!!! WE HAVE TO GO!!!"

That panicked Y/N even more as he desperately tries to rescue her. "NO! I CAN'T- I CAN'T LEAVE HER BEHIND!!!"

Y/N continued struggling to free himself from Mick's grasp. Therefore, Mick had enough and decided to knock Y/N out. He throws a fist toward Y/N's stomach, with that punch so strong is enough to make him black out. 

"What the- Mick?" Luna saw Mick punch Y/N out of his consciousness.

"He's alright, Loonie," said Mick as he carried Y/N over his shoulder. "Let's just get the hell out of here."

"Please don't call me that..." said Luna. Mick has been friends with Luna ever since they attended the Academy. Not to mention one of them has a crush on the other.

Mick placed Y/N's unconscious body at the back of Luna's horse and then mounted behind Kobayashi on his horse. "We'll camp at a mountain nearby," he said.

"Agreed," said Kobayashi and the quad trots off into the night.

Back at the King's palace...

Jean was locked up inside a chamber in the King's palace, lying down at a large table in a fetal position, with a magical collar wrapped around her neck, preventing her from using her powers and physically weakening her, as well as a muzzle strap to prevent her from breathing out fire. A magical water chain, taking the shape of a long, large chain made of water, is wrapped around her, restraining her body from any movements. Since she is a creature from the End, water is known to be their weakness. The water chain thrusts onto Jean's body. She felt the stinging sensation of the water plunging into her scales. It felt like acid water. Steams were also coming out, which signifies that water could burn her.

The King enters the chamber and visited the restrained Ender Dragon, who was moaning in pain from the water chain that is hurting her.

"How is it?" the King asked.

"Heart rate is stable sir." said his professional scientist named Clark.

The King observes the Ender Dragon, feeling a little confused as to why Jean has got such a humanoid body figure with feminine features, though she retains her facial features of a dragon and her dragon wings. The King continued looking around her body as Jean kept twitching and trembling from the pain of the water chain.

The King knelt towards Jean's face, looking at her facial expression. 'It looks... somewhat like a human...'

"Sire," Clark called out to his majesty, but the King was too focused on staring at Jean.