Preparing for War

The sun had risen, shining its light over the hills, mountains and villages, Luna and Kobayashi had already gotten up from their sleep, preparing to go on thefor mission to retrieve the last recipe of a powerful weapon that can stop Herobrine.

"Mornin' guys." Said Mick as he yawned.

"Morning!" Luna greeted him.

"おはよう、ミック。" (Good morning, Mick.) And so did Kobayashi.

"Uhh," Mick spun his head around as he's wondering where Y/N is. "Where's Y/N?"

"I thought he was with us last night?" Said Kobayashi.

"He was." Said Luna, "Probably these two are still in bed." She doesn't want to speak about the fact that the two just had sex last night.

"I'll go wake them up," said Mick as he goes to Y/N house. However, Luna stops him before reaching the house. "Oh, no no no! Don't worry, they'll wake up. Just give 'em a couple of minutes."

Kobayashi and Mick looked all confused, "Ooookay?" Said Mick. "You better tell those two to get their asses up. Cus' we're about to move out."

"Yeah," Suddenly, Luna remembered something. "Oh hey! I almost forgot, so what's the plan? Are we just gonna let Y/N enter the Nether realm to go into the Nether alone?"

"Uhhh, not really alone," Mick replied, "I remember he mentioned that he's going into the Nether with Jean."

"But creatures from the End aren't allowed to visit another realm." Said Kobayashi.

"That's true..." Mick placed his hand on his chin. "But anyways, we have no other choice. So, we'll have to roll with Y/N's plan."

"MICK!" Kobayashi was shaken, "Are you serious!? We can't risk a kid going into the most dangerous realm of all!"

"Hey, Kobayashi. This kid's got balls, man. If he says he can do it, let him do it. Just have some faith in him."

Kobayashi sighed, he was too concerned about Y/N despite him being a novice. "Why won't you go to Nether instead of Y/N?" He asked Mick.

"I would if I could, but that also means I'm gonna be facing this 'glowing white eyes' guy in there, cus he might beat the shit outta me before I could plunge my sword to his torso," Mick admitted he feared Herobrine. "Also, I don't really wanna be with that Ender Dragon of Y/N's if I were to go with her in the Nether."

"Huh," both Luna and Kobayashi said in unison.

"Welp," Kobayashi clapped his hands once. "We better get ready, we haven't planned out what to do after Y/N steal that crystal. So you better get him back here, you hear?" He told Luna.

"Yeah, I'll try to wake him up as soon as I can." Said Luna. The trio dispersed, as Luna kept thinking about Jean and Y/N's fun night. She was blushing as she imagined how pleasurable their night was. However, she shrugged that thought off and went to look for Y/N and Jean. "Gotta find those two love birds."

Meanwhile, Jean and Y/N are still cuddling with each other as the two are still sleeping, with the dragon's large wings covering their nude bodies. The fresh breeze of the air warmed their bodies as they quietly breathe onto each other's faces.

OINK!

A pig grunted beside Jean, which seemingly woke her up. She groaned as her eyes are tightly shut, struggling to open them as she is a heavy sleeper. The pig sniffed onto Jean's horns and grunted once again, which annoyed Jean a lot.

"Urghhh... leave... us... alone, you damn pig..." Jean swerved her hand around to ask the pig to leave them. But the pig still seems to annoy her. Jean isn't having it, she angrily opened her eyes and got up, facing the pig with her eyes glaring and glowing brightly in purple and the inside of her mouth glowing in purple as well, ready to fry the pig.