Welcome to Craftsburgh

Y/N explores the city of Craftsburgh, it felt reminiscent as it made him recalls his time in EnderCon. The tall buildings and the amount of people living inside the city was enough for Y/N to feel nostalgic, there are dozens of professional fighters like him wandering around in the city, looking at those fighters made him a little sad as well as he couldn't find anyway to return to EnderCon.

"Welcome! Welcome, fellow traveller!" A citizen of Craftsburgh approaches Y/N and greets him, "Welcome to Craftsburgh! An amazing place for people like you and me, there's lots of things to discover here!"

Y/N wasn't really interested in taking a tour of the entire city as his focus now is finding Luna. "S-sorry, I'm kinda in a hurry at the moment. S'cuse me." He walked hurriedly to find Luna.

"I also can't keep Jean waiting." He said to himself. He continued looking around to find Luna. Just then, he saw a woman in black hair, with a magnificent sword at her back. Y/N suspects that must be Luna, so he approached her. "Hey, are you Luna-"

The lady turned around and furiously said, "Uhh, I think you got my name wrong sir. The name's Katherine!"

"Oh sorry, my bad."

"Ugh! If you're looking for a girl to hook up with, sorry I have a boyfriend. Wearing that netherite armour ain't gon' impress, now shoo." She waved her hand, trying to get Y/N away from her.

"Piece of shit." Y/N mumbled softly as he sighed.

He went on to ask someone else to see if they've ever seen Luna. He asked multiple civilians, but they don't even know anyone going by the name Luna until he asked one person. Y/N approached a vegetable seller and asked if he knows Luna. "Excuse me, sir."

"Gimme a sec, son." The seller rearranging the boxes and opening them, taking out the vegetables and placing them on the trays. Y/N patiently waits while he rapidly taps his feet on the floor. After a while, the seller finally finished arranging the vegetables. "Okay, sorry for the wait. How can I be of service for you?"

"I just wanna ask if you know a woman going by the name of Luna."

"Luna? Oh yes, she's at The house over there, near the memorial of our fallen warrior named Technoblade." He pointed at the direction of where Luna's house is.

"Oh thank you." Y/N proceeds to head

"Ah-ah-ah, you're gonna need some kind of VIP pass to visit warriors like her ya'know. Unfortunately, they are sold out."

"What?" Y/N felt a little downhearted.

"Sorry sir, maybe next time." said the seller.

Y/N shrugs and thought to himself 'Fine, guess I'll find another way in to get to her myself, dammit.' He walks towards the memorial where Luna's house is around. He looks at the memorial of Technoblade - a statue of an anthropomorphic pigman wielding a Diamond Sword and a crown on his head.

 He looks at the memorial of Technoblade - a statue of an anthropomorphic pigman wielding a Diamond Sword and a crown on his head