And So It Ends...

(Sorry for my late chapter; this is supposed to be the final, epic battle of the story, which takes me a long time to get its shit together and all. Not only that, depression had been taking over me for the past few weeks, because of family issues, school and other stuff. Also had to prepare myself for Military service. Yeah, I had to start working out now before my service starts, otherwise I'll fail the Military physical training test. Without further ado, enjoy.)

Herobrine grabs Jean's tail and swings her around before dropping her to the ground, causing a massive rubble. The Ender Dragon was wounded, but she was unconcerned about her injuries. The only issue she has is the deity she is currently fighting. Jean stood up and charged towards Herobrine, brawling with him. Despite the cuts and bruises they exchange, the dragon and the god continue to fight. Nonetheless, the conflict between the Overworld's two most powerful beings heats up.

"RAHHHH!!!" Jean opened her mouth as she roared, purple gleam of light glowed inside her mouth as she aims directly at her nemesis. A purple laser-like beam subsequently fired from her mouth, directly towards Herobrine. The god flies out of the way to avoid his skin getting burnt up by Jean's dragon breath. Jean's beam destroyed the trees from below. Her fire beam is so strong, ores of many kinds and lavas were seen in the crevice of the earth.

Herobrine returns his attention to Jean before the Ender Dragon darts towards him and decides to punch him in the face. Herobrine, on the other hand, anticipated the dragon's attack and grabbed her fisted claw, blocking her attack and counter-attacking with an uppercut. Jean was launched into the air at an orbital altitude, while Herobrine flew straight at her at breakneck speed, the two grappling in mid-air. Herobrine kicked Jean's snout several times with his feet, causing blood to spurt from her nostrils. The god then placed both of his feet on Jean's belly and pushed her back down to the Earth.

The anthro Ender Dragon attempted to fly again by flapping her wings. However, the force of gravity pulling her down to Earth is so strong that her wings could barely provide any air resistance to slow her falling speed. Jean is on the verge of falling into the crevice she created earlier. Jean reacted by opening her claws wide and digging them into the walls of the aperture. Jean hooks herself onto the wall with her claws to slow down her speed, and she eventually comes to a halt midway through the aperture, just a few inches from touching the lava from below.

"Shit..." Jean said under her breath. She panted heavily, almost exhausted from her fight with the god. The Ender Dragon stayed there for a few minutes, catching her breath before going for another round with her enemy.

"iv̳͎͎e̖ i̮̥̼̋̈ͧt ̅͐u͖̽p,͎̙̹ͥ̅̄ ̭̘̥ͪ̑ͧEn͔̮͗ͦd̦̻e̓ͭ̚r̳͍̳ ͙̣͍̃̒̆Ď̻r̞̐ă͖̪͍̐͑goͬ̍͊n!̘̱͓͆̆̚" Herobrine taunted, "Ī̩t̼͓͊ͮ'̫̭́̂ṡ̙ ͑ǹ̖̬̪ͣ̚o useͯͨ͐ ̮͔́͊f͙̰͑̚ig̏̄̄ht̰͎ͪ͌i̦̻̱̽̓̑n̻͇ĝ͊ ͍͕ͪ̋a̱̍n̆͋̓y̖̺̑̿m̟̳͔ôͫr̜̫͗̐e͈̳ͣ̚! ̟̳͍́ͬ̔Y̰͋ó̼̮͈̅̾u'̞͋v̙̤̑ͥe ̼̥̼͆̑ͯl̹o̘̥̍͌s͌́ͤt̪!̤̤ T̩̞hi̗̤s w̆͐o͇r̙͔ld̊͗ ̗̤ͦͥi͓̼̗͗ͥͬs̩ ̮̼̰͌̋͆mine!̈́ Ṫ͖h͕̣̅ͦanks͛͆́ ͌t̐̐o a̘̋t ̯͈̠̈́ͬ͒ȍ̜̝̼̋ͬt̝̤̩ͥ̃͑h͙̦e̝̝͎r̰͋ ̪͚ͧ̋co̤͔̹̔ͩ̔w̭̩̄̃a͉͕ͨ̐r͕ͤḋ̬̟ͪ ḧ̂om̳̼ͭ̌ ͎̥͍h̳̲͚e ̫̘ͅc̻̝̫̎̀́ã̮ḽl͈̰̼s ̲ͤ̚ͅhiṁ̋s̰̪̅̽e͗ͧͯl̮f ͮ̏th̆͂e̥͚͔͆ͫ̈́ ̰̐cre͍a͖̽t͈̱or̗̽ ofͤ̋ ̿̄̓t̓̾h͆͋i̩̮͑͐s͍̙̰ͮͫ͗ ̻̬͊̽o͙̻̖͌̒ͩr̙̭ͣ̈ld, H̻̪̑ͫE D̙E̞̓S̼̃È̲͈ͬR̟͑V̩̐Ē̩ͯͅDͦ ̱̬̬T̩̗̙HI̝͈ͬ̎S!ͪ̅̃"