Freaky Festival

The tales of the dark, grim character, Herobrine, have been around for many decades. His name and his dark tales spread like wildfire throughout the Overworld. Despite that his story was once considered fiction back in those days, people are easily convinced by the myths and beliefs of the tale of the infamous god. In EnderCon city, anyone who mentions anything related to Herobrine is considered taboo, as the governor of the city has mentioned the name will only cause panic, chaos and disruption to peace.

Over a few decades, there has been no news nor any sightings about the legendary character Herobrine and his activities. Many believed it is a hoax, others believed it was real. And the answer to that is; Yes, he IS real. And there have been several sightings this year. A lot of people have not talked about him over the last few years, but until his sightings reoccurred, the gossips about the one who must not be named is on the rise again.

While Jean and Y/N fly off to West Valley, the infamous villain settles down in a half dilapidated castle in the Nether, with blazes, ghasts and wither skeletons patrolling around, as the inhuman god-like figure sits at the throne, with his head down before looking at you with his glowing white eyes.

The existence of Herobrine tolls around Y/N's mind while he and his Ender dragon companion fly on their journey to West Valley to meet a man named Kobayashi. On the other hand, Jean, the Ender Dragon, noticed Y/N feeling uneasy while he is riding her.

"Y/N," she called out to him.

"Hmm?" Y/N answered.

"You feeling okay up there? You look... a little pale. Is something bothering you?"

Y/N shook his head, trying to get those negative thoughts of Herobrine out of his head. "Yeah," he said, with his tone sounded like he's seen a ghost, "I'm okay, Jean."

'Can't believe he's real, can't believe he's real, can't believe he's real.' he thought in his mind.

"No, you don't sound like you're okay." She could tell by his tone. "Is there something you wanna tell me?" Jean asked him, concerned about how her human friend is feeling at the moment.

Y/N looks down on the saddle before responding, "Have you ever heard of, the guy with white eyes?"

"The guy with white eyes? Herobrine?"

"Yeah."

"Is that why you're feeling uneasy, Y/N? Believing that he's real?"

Y/N nods his head.

"*sigh* It's alright, Y/N. I feel the same way you have, knowing that crazy freak has returned." Said Jean. Y/N was confused about Jean calling Herobrine a 'crazy freak'. "There's something I gotta tell you."

"I'm all ears," Y/N prepares to listen.

"Don't freak out with what I'm about to tell you, okay?"

Y/N nods. Jean inhaled and sighed for a moment before she tells him about herself.

"It all started before I laid an egg. Many years ago, I was just an ordinary dragon and I was pregnant. Before humankind came to exist, there was a war between us dragons and Gods, but the Gods won. After the war, I was the only surviving dragon, alone. That's when I met him, Herobrine." She recalls that time she met him. "Herobrine... was my first rider."

Y/N widened his eyes, spooked to hear the news. "What?" He said nonchalantly.

"Indeed, he was my first rider. However, *sigh* instead of putting me to good use, he used me as a tool. I was like a slave to him." Jean reminisces the time Herobrine merciless hurt her, tortured her and abused her. "I was nothing but a scared dragon. I've always wished of having someone to be my rider, but he definitely wasn't the one. Every single time I didn't obey his commands, the only thing he could do was take control of my mind, torturing me. It hurts so much I thought I was about to die."