7: Broomsticks, Charms, And Wands In The Bathroom ;)

Untraceable chapter 7

UNCLAIMER!!: all the characters and places, spells, things, main plot, etc belong to J. K ROWLING!!! I OWN NOTHING!! Apart from Sapphire Malfoy and Danelle Snape!!!

It was hilarious the next day at breakfast when my dickhead brother saw that Harry and Ron were still happy and unexpelled. Harry told us (me and Ron, Hermione sat on my other side, ignoring us. Mainly Harry and Ron.) about a package at Gringotts that Hagrid had taken out and brought to Hogwarts. We spent a lot of time wondering what would need such heavy protection.

"Its either really valuable or really dangerous." Said Ron.

"Or both." Said Harry.

"Llama." Said I. But all we knew about the package was that it was about two inches long.

Neville and Hermione didn't give a shit about what was under the trapdoor. Unlike me, all Neville cared about was never going near Fluffy again. I, however, visited Fluffy a few times but whenever I tried to get near the trapdoor all three heads would growl at me.

Hermione was completely ignoring Ron and Harry and they thought of it as a bonus. Saddos. But I still tried to tell Ron that he and Hermione would get married one day. He growled at me and went back to discussing ways to get back at Draco with Harry.

To their great pleasure, a way at getting back at Draco arrived with the post a week later. As the owls flooded in, everyone was looking at the long thin package carried by six screech owls. They soared in and dropped the thing in front of Harry. Just as they fluttered away, another owl dropped a letter on top.

Harry read the note first and I read over his shoulder. It said:

'''DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE. 

It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood wi meet you tonight on the Quidditch pitch at seven o'clock for your first training session.

Professor M. McGonagall'''

"Omg Harry!! You lucky bitch!"

"Sapphire!" Hermione said from my other side as Harry passed the note to Ron.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Swearing is rude and unattractive!"

"Pssht, Im unattractive anyways so it makes no diff." Hermione sighed.

"A Nimbus Two Thousand!" Ron moaned enviously.

"I've never even touched one!"

They left the hall quickly and I saw Draco follow so I grabbed Hermione by the wrist and walked out as well, grabbing three pieces of buttered toast to eat on the way.

We just turned into the entrance hall when Harry and Ron were blocked by Draco, flanked by Crabbe and Goyle. Draco snatched the package and felt it before throwing it back at Harry.

"That's a broomstick." He said with a mixture of jealousy and spite on his face. I can't believe he had to actually feel it to figure out it was a broom.

"You'll be for it this time, Potter, first-years aren't allowed them." Ron just couldn't resist it.

"Its not any old broomstick," he said.

"Its a Nimbus Two Thousand. What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry.

"Comets may look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."