20: Conveniently Placed Rocks

Untraceable chapter 20

UNCLAIMER!! I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS, THINGS, PLACES, ETC FROM HARRY POTTER!! I ONLY OWN SAPPHIRE AND NELLIE AND POSSIBLY SOMEONE ELSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN!!(LIKE LEONARDO). EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO J.K ROWLING. IF I OWNED HARRY POTTER THEN I WOULDN'T BE ON WATTPAD. GOT IT? K, ON WITH THE STORY!!....

***Recap: The potion had no flavour – but it was like swallowing ice. I felt the iciness go down my throat and slowly spread through my body. I took a huge gulp of air, and walked through the black flames.***

I looked up and quickly ran to hide behind a conveniently placed rock. I peered over the top and almost yelled out 'I TOLD YOU SO!'. Because standing in the middle of some random basin sort of thing in the middle of the room was the mirror of Erised, Harry freakin' Potter, and none other than Professor Quirrell.

Always hated that guy.

I'm going to have to remind Harry that he betted his broomstick that the evil one was Snape.

I just scored myself a Nimbus Two Thousand!

"Master, you are not strong enough!" I heard Quirrell protest.

"I have strength enough... for this..." A voice whispered, it sounded like it was coming from Quirrells turban.

Bet that's Voldemort. The stupid motherfucker. I watched as Harry stood rooted to the spot, Quirrell however was reaching up and started unwrapping his turban. When the long piece of fabric fell to the floor, I noticed that Quirrells head looked strangely small without the turban. He turned to about 90° so he was facing away from Harry.

From my side-on view of the whole thing, I saw another face at the back of Quirrell's head. Voldemort is a parasite. Ugh. But when Quirrell turned his head for a moment, I got a full-on view of Volemort's face and I almost screamed, his face was not like I had pictured. How could someone so ugly have had so many followers? His skin was pale and white and he was absolutely bald.  He had blood-red eyes and a snake-like nose. He was terrifying.

Quirrell and Voldemort were talking to Harry and it was very hard for me to listen in. I think they were talking about the mirror of Erised. Obviously the only person who would be able to get the stone out of the mirror would be someone who wanted to find it and not use it. That basically rules out Quirrell and Voldy. I noticed Harry edging across while Voldemort talked, trying to look in the mirror. Harry had probably figured out what the mirror does too because he is smart.

I very carefully made my way around the edge of the room, hiding behind lots of other conveniently placed rocks. Eventually I made my way down to just a few metres behind Harry, without either of Quirrell's two faces seeing me. I stayed as silent as I could behind another conveniently placed rock while listening in to their conversation.

"... Now, why don't you give me that stone in your pocket?" I heard Voldemort say. So Harry had the stone. Harry stumbled backwards, away from Quirrell/Voldemort.

"Don't be a fool." Voldemort's face snarled.

"Better save your own life and join me... or you'll meet the same end as your parents. They died begging me for mercy..."

"LIAR!" Harry shouted, it took me so much by surprise that I jolted, hitting my hiding place rock with my shoulder. One of the rocks on top of it fell down onto the cold stone floor, making quite a loud sound in the silence after Harry's yell. Harry turned around and Voldemort's eyes narrowed.

"We have company..." He whispered.

"Come out and play, little blood traitor..."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" I yelled, coming out from behind my rock.