15: A little crush eh? ;)

Untracable chapter 15 

--I apologise if I get some dialogue and stuff wrong, I don't have the book with me at the moment.--

As soon as I got out of the hospital a few days later, Harry, Ron and Hermione filled me in on everything that had happened while I was either kidnapped, or sleeping in the infirmary. Well, Harry and Ron told me about everything that had happened and Hermione made me do all the homework and lesson work that I had missed, even though the teachers had let me off. At least Hermione helped. 

Eh, who am I kidding, Hermione did it all! 

According to Harry and Ron, Quirrell still hadn't given in to Snape. I still think it's the other way around though. 

"Yeah, that's what Hagrid is pretty much saying too," Ron told me, 

"But you two are so wrong, even Hermione thinks that it's Snape! And she is like, smart!" Ron argued. 

"Eh, whatever. Just don't get all shitty with me when I'm right. Even the llama gods believe me!" I told the boys, who just rolled their eyes. 

"Why are you two so mean to me? The llama gods did tell me they thought I was right!" I whined. 

"Of course they did, Sapphy." Harry sighed exasperatedly. 

"Oh and you two better tell her about Hagrid." Hermione muttered from beside us in the Gryffindor common room where she was engrossed in writing my potions essay. 

"What about old Haggy?" I asked with a bored grin. 

"Well, we were doing homework in the library and we saw Hagrid in there and-" 

"And Hagrid was in a random section and we told him that we knew about Nicolas Flammel," Ron cut in. 

"And he was all like 'shut up kids' and we were all like 'we know about the philosophers stone too' and he was like 'shut up and visit me later' and then I got bored of homework so I checked what section he was in and it was the dragon section!" Ron finished excitedly. 

"And then we went to his house and he had a dragon egg and just a few days ago it hatched!" Hermione added, disapproval clear in her voice. 

"WHAT? I WANT TO SEE IT!" I said and stormed happily out of the common room. 

I walked through the corridors, hugging every single person who I saw. It was funny when Slytherins came past me and I jumped on them and hugged them, especially when Blaise Zambini blushed. Fred and George came past and I jumped on Georges back and told him to carry me down to Hagrids house. I also made him stop whenever I saw someone that I hadn't already hugged. 

"STOP! STOP! GEORGE WEASLEY STOP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF AND FEED THEM TO THE GIANT SQUID!" I screeched at George when Draco came around the corner. 

"Don't stop George!" Fred cried hopefully. 

"No, STOP! I really don't want to be mentally scarred for life!" 

George finally stopped and I jumped off his back and ran over to hug a very surprised Draco. Draco was shocked for a minute then awkwardly hugged me back. 

"Hey, Drakey, hows life?" I asked, leaning against the wall, trying and failing to look cool and casual. 

IM SUCH A RETARD! 

"Pretty good." Draco replied awkwardly. 

"That's nice. Have you seen Nellie? I haven't seen her for ages! I can't find her!" I asked. Draco blushed slightly and I looked at him suspiciously.