14: The Hospital Wing - Again

Untraceable chapter 14

UNCLAIMER!!: all the characters and places, spells, things, main plot, etc belong to J. K ROWLING!!! I OWN NOTHING!! Apart from Sapphire Malfoy and Danelle Snape!!!

~

"Bob? Bob? Where are you, Bob?" I called frantically to my llama friend, he was nowhere to be seen.

I ran around and stumbled over a tree root. I toppled over and rolled down a hill into a sparkling lake of shit. Honestly, it was sparkly shit.

"BOB!" I exclaimed happily at my llama friend who was stuck in the sparkly shit as well. I should probably get out of here. Meh, too much effort.

"Bob! Where are you going, Bob?" I asked the purple llama who got out of the sparkly shit lake and started walking along a yellow brick road."

"Just follow the yellow brick road..." I mumbled under my breath, following Bob down the path. We turned off into a grey land.

"Where are we, Bob?" I asked.

"Kansas." A grey man said. I looked down at myself.

Aw shit! I'm grey!

Bob kept walking and didn't talk to me so I just kept silently walking behind. We ended up going across green and red land and we were walking through purple land when I tripped and hit my head on a purple brick that conveniently happened to be right in the middle of a huge field of purple candy.

OH! CANDY!!

I dug into the purple candy that I hadn't noticed before and ate until I was as big as a house. Really, my tummy was so big that I couldn't move.

"Bob! Where did you go? BOB!" I yelled because my ever-so-faithful llama friend had ditched me. Nice to know he cares.

"Then the ground broke because I was too heavy and I died.

~

I came around in the hospital wing. There were about eight people standing around me and a shit-tasting potion was being forced down my throat. I spat it out and it sprayed all over madam pom-poms.

"OMG I'm so sor-" I said before I was engulfed in a huge big hug from Hermione.

"Sapphire! How are you? What happened? Are you ok? How did you escape?-"

"Hermione, let her breathe. She can talk later." Fred said firmly and I quietly thanked him. I would have to think of something to say to them. But without making them freak.

"RON!" I grinned and gave him a huge hug that he returned enthusiastically. Then I hugged Harry and the twins.

My heart dropped as Draco came forward from the back of the crowd. How could I tell him that we weren't siblings? Man this is gonna be hard. I hugged him and Nellie and finally laid back on the huge fluffy pillows behind my back.

"So what happened here? Anything exciting?" I asked to break the slightly awkward silence that hung over the room.

"What do you mean? The only 'exciting' thing that happened here was that you were kidnapped!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Well you guys are boring then. I had an amazing time talking to purple llamas and eating ice cream!"

"Sapphire, if you don't want to talk about it-"

"We won't make you." Fred and George said, finishing off each others sentences as always.

"No! I actually did talk to a purple llama! His name was Bob. And Leon brought me in-between ice cream!"