12: ITS A CLIFFY!!

Untraceable chapter 12

UNCLAIMER!! I own nothing from the Harry Potter world, all of that belongs to JK Rowling. I only own Sapphire, Danelle, and other random characters or things I have made up.

AND NOW FOR THE CHAPTER!!

I woke, curled in a ball on the cold hard floor. I straightened my body and a hiss escaped my lips as pain rushed up the side of my body. I'm pretty sure it wasn't even the side with the most impact from when I rolled down the stairs.

I slowly stood up, using the wall for support, and numbly moved around the room, taking careful small steps so as not to trip or fall. I went over to the corner where my hole used to be and found clear glass that would probably be bulletproof. I guess that's how faint light was coming into the dark dungeon.

I thought of ways to escape. I obviously wouldn't be able to get out by myself unless my father let me out. I cant break through fucking enchantments and shiz! And hopefully Draco had found the message I wrote to him and had told someone and maybe Dumbledore could come and save me.

I pulled out my wand and concentrated really hard on food. I thought so hard that my head started hurting. I flicked my wand and a chocolate cake flew out the end.

OMG CAKE!

YUM!

I thought harder and a plate appeared with 6 pieces of streaky bacon and some scrambled eggs.

OHHH DELICIOUS FATTY DEAD PIG GOODNESS!

I ate my bacon and eggs and then practically stuffed half the chocolate cake into my mouth. It was so good! Like heaven in chocolate form.

Duh.

That is heaven.

I'm a smart lil bitch aye!

I heard footsteps descending the stairs and quickly vanished the plate and other half of the cake using a spell I didn't even know. Then I curled back up in the middle of the floor, ignoring the stabbing pain in my left side.

"Well look at the little bitch now, all helpless and weak in the middle of the floor." A voice said, a voice that made me want to throw up all the food I just ate.

"Feeling good about yourself now?"

"Yes." I muttered.

"Why." Father growled at me. I didn't answer.

"WHY?" Father screamed.

"Because as helpless as I may seem, at least I am not a twisted old cruel man like my father." I spat.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! I TOLD YOU I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING FATHER! YOU WERE NEVER MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AND I AM SO GLAD I DID NOT HELP IN THE MAKING OF A LITTLE SQUIB BITCH LIKE YOU!" Father - or, well, Lucius - screamed at me.

I guess I always knew he wasn't my fathers, I didn't look like him, or even act or think like him. But did that mean I was still the daughter of Narcissa? Was that maybe the reason Lucius hated me so much? Or was I not her child at all? But, how did I get into their 'care'? Not that there was much of it.

"Crucio!" Lucius screamed and this time my body didn't move. I didn't feel anything but a slight pricking everywhere on my skin, it hurt, but it was nothing compared to crucio.

"CRUCIO!" Lucius screamed. And still nothing more happened but the pricking intensified a little.

"CRUCIO!" Lucius screamed again and all I felt was a slight prick on my forehead before I passed out.