Chapter 4

I felt cold water splash on my face. Before I could even spin his aw, my brother run out the room giggling. I was fuming. I jumped out of my soaking bed. I grabbed my slippers, tied my hair up and walked into the bathroom to do my hygiene. When I was finished, I creamed my body and put on my uniform.

I walked downstairs and got my hair done. I was already late, so I didn't have time for breakfast. I said my goodbyes and left my house. As I was nearing the gates to school, I looked back and saw Marvin looking at me and smirking with his friends.

I saw Iela and May and hugged them both. Mya started looking and staring at him, I think she liked him. Oop.

I looked back and saw Marvin was still grinning at me. I smiled to myself and turned around with Mya  glaring at me.

"Why are you smiling for? How do you know him?" she asked me angrily. I gave her a blank look. She cut her eyes at me and walked off. Iela gave me a confused look before we both walked to tutor base.

***

"Im soooo hungry" I exclaimed. Iela started laughing at me as we got our sandwiches and sat down, in the canteen. Moments later, Marvin and his friends came and sat down next to us.

"Hey" Marvin said flashing a handsome grin. It was kinda cringey but, I still smiled being polite but, Iela bussed out laughing.

"I'm going toilet" I told Iela.

"Nah, I wanna get more food" she replied and got up.

"I'll follow you" Marvin said. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. I went into the female toilet whilst, Marvin waited outside for me. Just when I finished my business, Mya came out of one of the cubicles and slapped me.

Just before I was about to punch her, I didn't know why he was even in the female toilets, Marvin grabbed her and pushed her, sending her flying into a cubicle.

"No one touches my girl, are you dumb!?" he exclaimed.