Chapter 5

"From now on no one can touch you" He stated before holding my hand as we walked back to the canteen. I was grateful he backed me. However, I could fight my own battles. I loosened my hand from his hand. He looked at me the nodded.

We just started chatting. Girls were screwing me as we were walking to the canteen. I then saw Iela talking to this cute caramel skinned guy, she was also holding my sandwich which was nearly finished. The cheek.

They looked like they were having a nice time, so I told Marvin we should go outside.

"So.." I heard Marvin say.

"So.." I copied him. He started laughing, showing those pearly whites. My heart melted...a little.

I saw Jayla appear, she looked happy at first but, when she saw me with Marvin, she looked angry as hell. The school bell rang.

"What Year are you in?" I asked him.

"11, you?" I told him 10, he nodded then gave me a big bear hug,

As I was about to push the door open to the hallway, I felt my hair being tugged back. I lost balance and fell on the floor. I couldn't see the persons face but, I knew it was a girl. I was dragged into the toilet. I then stood up before that person could drag me back down, I then saw it was Jayla and Mya.

They both punched me and slapped my face, kicked me, flushed my face down the toilet and stomped on me.