Chapter 12

Marvin

I walked towards Ayesha's class and saw her walking with this donny with dreads.My blood was boiling.

"Ar Marv, this is Aaron . Aaron this is Marvin" she said introducing us, I nodded, he just kept staring. Hold on, do I know this yute? He looked familiar.  She kept talking to him and it was like I wasn't there. I decided to walk off, I know that she was not my girl, but like c'mon.

I walked to the canteen, I turned  around and saw this buff girl. Like skinned, long brown straight hair and she had a big back. Her eyes were green and her lips were full.

"Yes?" she questioned me whilst smiling, I smiled back.

"Hey, you new?" I asked her as we walked outside, she nodded and smiled. We talked for a bit, her mum was a black Egyptian and her dad was white. Her name was Aisha instead of Ayesha (ah - yee- sha). She also spoke Arabic which I liked. One thing Ayesha lacked.

End of day

I invited Aisha to my yard since I 1. didn't know where Ayesha was and 2. didn't want to talk to her. We arrived at my house, I opened the door for Aisha  and we chilled for a bit. I didn't even know she smoked weed, she could even roll good too. We bunned for a bit.

I got real high, and I wasn't thinking straight. Next thing you know she's in my room and naked giving me head. When she was done, she slid on my dick and started riding me.

"Uh, uh uhhhhh!"  she screamed, I knew my dick was big but she was going on like it was the best dick in the world. I climaxed 10 minutes later. Her pussy was ight but I've had better.

"You gotta go" I said tidying up. She gave me a confused face.

"For what?"she asked me putting her panty and bra on.

"Cos I said so" I said sternly. She shrugged, put the rest of her shit on and left. I felt guilty too, I did this outta spite. Damn. When Ayesha finds out  AND Chennai, they were going to fuck me up worse than Chennai did Frankie.