Chapter 14

Marvin

I'd woken up with a headache. All that yelling from yesterday just fucked up my head. Her cuddling Aaron, pissed me off. She didn't even go home after school. Probably to fuck him like she said in the library.

The next day, I woke up and brushed my  teeth and took a nice shower. Today my auntie Aludra, Chennai's mum, would be dying my hair at her salon. My hair was actually black but, I hated that colour so I'd dye it brown. Girls seem to like it, soo...

As PND blazed through my earphones I saw Aisha. I groaned.

"Hi" she said trying to hug me but, I pushed her away. I dunno what she was thinking but, she just the sidebitch, or whatever.

"Oh wow, Marvin" she huffed and walked on the bus. I sat in my usual seat upstairs, away from Aisha, she knew to not sit next to me or I would embarrass her.

"Yo" I heard someone greet me, I looked up, it was my boy Elliott. We did our gang handshake and started chatting. He told me he got uck (head) from the local hoe. He asked me about Ayesha and I told him about the situation .

"Bruv you fucked up. She's a buff ting and she seems like a good person " he told me, "You best get her back, Aaron is bad news. You know Ramzy is his brother" he said referring to our rival gang leaders name.

Ramzy was the leader of SouthPlace, 145. I nodded ,taking it in. Ramzy was a twin but, the other one wasn't really into it. I had to get Ayesha away from Aaron, I could tell he was just using her for something. 

When our stop came, me and Elliot walked off the bus, talking about the premier league. I saw Ayesha talking to Aaron in the school hallway. They were holding hands and she was  grinning hella teeth.

"Bruv, you ite?" Elliot asked me, I nodded clenching my jaws.  I walked up to her. She turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Hiiii Marvin" she said in a long dragged bored voice.

"Gimme a hug first, I was your boy first" I joked. She laughed and cuddled me.

"So how u been?" I asked her, playing with her hair, she told me she went to Aaron's  house. I knew it.

"Do something den!" yelled Elliot squaring up. Aaron backed out a Rambo (big knife), I backed out my one and so did Elliott.

"GUYS STOP!!!" yelled Ayesha. Aaron went for the first slash but, Elliot moved with such  swiftness, that why we called him Swifts.

I put Aaron in a head lock and  threw his Rambo far away. I punched him. Elliot grabbed his Rambo and mine and Aaron's before the teachers came to see.

Finally some teachers came and they took all four us away, Ayesha was just shocked, no words.

After school

Turns out me, Aaron and Ell had referral for three days.  Ayesha didn't even want to talk to any of us. I didn't  see her for the whole day.

After school, I walked out the building and saw her walking off.  I pulled her to me and crashed my lips to hers. I missed them so much. I've never felt this way about anyone else. I never felt so passionately about someone.

"Guys you will get a detention if you don't walk away from the building building!" one of if the teachers yelled to us.  We walked further away. I told her about Aaron being in a rival gang and him using her. She looked shocked and hurt as well.

"You coming to my house?" I asked her. She nodded. When we got to my house, we sat in the living room. My mum was probably at work, she worked as a social worker and my brother was probably with his goons.

"Oh my god!" Ayesha screeched.

"What?!" I yelled, she fucking scared me.

"Look at this couple, ain't they cute. I gotta double tap, aww goals!" she yelled in an American accent. All it was was a pic of a couple, him holding her bridal stylee.

"aihtaj taeamanaan" (I need food)" I muttered to myself.

"Huh?" she asked me, wondering what I said.

"Nothing, lets get some chicken" I told her changing the subject, we walked to KFC since it was just down the road.  When we got our food we went back to my house. We devoured our food. I was only comfortable eating around her like that.  She even burped like a tramp. I laughed.

"Pardon" she giggled.

"Lets listen to some Partynexxtddoorrr" She yelled playfully, we both loved him. In my opinion, he's better than Drake but ...oh well. I played Dreamin - PND and we sang along.