Chapter 20

This chapter didn't save, so I had to do it again.

Ayesha

"Ayesshhhaa!?" My little sister called for me, probably to play tea with her. I sludged to her bedroom and saw her play-feeding Toddi - her human sized teddy- imaginary tea.

"Let's play tea pleaassee" she begged me as she pulled out a mini chair for me to sit. I pratically fell over because, of how low the seat was. Anyways to cut it short, I finished feeding her barbie dolls and teddies tea and walked back to my boring bedroom.

Anyways, me and my mum were having so many big arguments. They were mainly because of Marvin. She thought that Marvin would put me in danger, threatening me and shit. Like bitch, its my own life. Emmanuel offered me to move in with him, I was thinking about it a lot.

"AYESHHHAAA!!??" I heard my mum yell out. I sighed in anger and walked downstairs. There she was, with her hands on her hips, angry as hell.

"At school, I heard you was talking to Marvin" she said, angrily.

"Who said that? You told me to stay away from him, so why would I go against it?" I said matter of factly.

"You're lying" she stated calmly.

"You know what!?" I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and started packing my stuff in a duffle bag. There were two big bags of my clothes and body products.

I phoned Emmanuel and told him to pick me up. Ten minutes later, he honked his car. I lugged them downstairs and sauntered past my sobbing mum. I put my duffel bags in the boot, then sat in the backseat. When I fastened my seat belt, I looked up to see both Marvin and Emmanuel looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked them with attitude, they both mumbled sorry and Emmanuel drove off. When we pulled up to my brothers posh flat, I got out to take out my bags but, Marvin beat me to it. He even dropped them in the guest room.

"Thanks" I smiled at him and walked into the room but, he followed me in. He sat on my bed and watched me pack away my clothes.

"Yes Marvin, how can I help you?" I asked him and turned around. He got up and pulled me on top of him. He kissed my lips and squeezed my bum. Boy, did I miss them lips. He flipped us over and he was on top of me. He kissed my neck and started sucking on it.

"You know I missed you" he told me. I giggled then nodded.

"I missed you too" I told him, then pecked his lips. My brother walked in on us, he paused then walked back out in embarrassment. Me and Marvin both laughed as we got up. We walked into the sitting room and saw Emmanuel playing fifa 17. Marvin immediately went and joined in with him.

Boys.

I went in the kitchen and decided to cook up some grub. There was noodles and vegetables, so I decided to make chow mein. I added soy sauce to make it brown and have a chow mien taste, I added some Maggi cubes, turmeric and garlic powder and let the noodles cook a bit more, then I added the veg.

When I'd finished I dished the food out and called the boys for the food. They came in joking and laughing.

"Fam I beat you tho!" Marvin yelled whilst laughing.

"Fam you cheated!!" Emmanuel replied as he sat down at the island. They kept on debating who won whilst they ate. I just kept staring at them. When we'd finished eating, Emmanuel washed up the dishes.

"Ayesha walk me out please" asked Marvin. I nodded and walked out of the flat with him. We made small talk until we were on the ground floor.

We walked to the bus stop. He held my hands and kissed them. My heart melted, I kissed him goodbye, hugged him then walked off.

5 years later

Ayesha
I cornrowed my hair for bed and put my head scarf on. I walked to bed, where Marvin was. He was watching TV. I snuggled up to him, he looked down and smiled. Me and Marvin were on and off, not because of arguments but because of education and all of that.

But, I decided that I wouldn't have to stay at university but, stay at home. I was living with Marvin. I talked to my mum from time to time, sometimes I drove down to my dads. I mainly went to my mums for Nyse my little sister.

Next morning

I woke up to an empty bed, Marvin probably had gone work. Even though he was in a gang, he also worked as an electrician.

I got out of bed and did my daily hygeine, and made myself some breakfast. I checked my calendar as I was about to wash and it was bank holiday, I squealed but then stopped. Where was Marvin? I looked for Marvin in my contact list and phoned it.

"Hey" he said in almost a whisper

"Hey, where are you? Its bank holiday. You shouldn't be at work" I questioned him as I stripped naked.

"I'm in a meeting, southplace have risen again. They shot one of our men" he whispered, " I can't talk, I'll phone you when I finish, love you bye baby"

"Bye be safe" I told him before I hung up. I put my phone on my bathroom playlist then jumped in the shower. I washed myself  with my berry burst shower gel as I rapped to Dnf by preign and Drake. When I'd finished I saw the television was on.

"Bae?! Marvin!!" I called out , he came running up the stairs. He looked so sexy. he was shirtless and he was wearing grey jogging bottoms which showed his V line.

"Yeah?" He asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Nothing just wondering if you was here, cos the TV was on" I stated as I took off my towel to cream myself, my back to him. All of sudden,    I felt hands around my body. I shivered.

"Baby, I want you" Marvin whispered in my ear, nibbling my lobe. I moaned as he slipped his hand between my legs, I laid my head on his chest. He carried me and put me on the bed.

"Baby ...I don't wanna do it now" I told him as I got up. He paused and put his jogging bottoms back on, I continued creaming myself, then put my house clothes on.

For the rest of the day he didn't talk to me.