Chapter 21

Ayesha

I got off the bus from university. I unlocked my door and walked in, it smelt like chicken and boy was I hungry. I'd forgotten my pack lunch for uni.

"Babe, I'm home" I called out as I took off my shoes, jacket and rucksack. I walked into the sitting room and saw Marvin chewing some chicken and chips, my mouth was already watering. He looked up and grinned, his mouth greasy.

"Hey" he came in for a kiss but, I dodged.

"No nigga, your lips are too greasy" I told him as I went to get some chips and wing and drumstick. We ate in a comfortable silence. Those days Marvin was acting really quiet, unlike our young days. I didn't know why he was acting like that.

"Marvin we need to talk" I stated as I dried my hands when I finished washing the dishes. His eyebrows raised slightly and he took a seat at the counter.

"You've changed..." I told him as I sat down next to him, avoiding eye contact. He jumped off of the counter and stood in between my legs. It was like he was peering in my soul.

"What do you mean?" he asked me. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"I mean, you got angry at me for not wanting to have sex, you used to respect that decision. And its like you've changed... its like you don't love me no more" I whispered the last bit. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

"Don't ever say that. I love you a lot, words can't explain. I've just been having a bit of stress lately" he let go of my face.

"What type of stress? Baby you know you can tell me anything" I whispered to him.

"Gang stress and family stress, my mums got this new man and he ain't treating her right-" I gasped.

"Yup, me and Cairo are gonna plan to take him out. But we won't tell mum, cos she said its fine" he said with his head down. I could tell he was hurt.

"Baby?" I lifted his head, his eyes welled up. I'd never seen him cry, this was all new, "Your mums gonna be alright, everything gonna be alright, I love you we all love you and we're going to get through this, ok?" I told him. He nodded, and I kissed him on his lips. We walked upstairs, I changed into some pjs and so did he. We snuggled up together and fell asleep instantly.

Marvin

I awoke with a headache, I couldn't believe I just cried in front of Ayesha. I haven't cried for ages. But, she didn't seem to mind. I got out of bed, not wanting to wake her up. I took a shower and washed my hair. I stopped dying my hair a long time ago, it was more a teenage phase.

When I'd finished I checked the time and saw it was 9:30pm, I had to go to a meeting for 78Down. I kissed Ayesha and texted her phone just to let her know I was at a meeting . I got into my red a4 Audi 2012. I turned up the volume as fuck up some commas by Future came on, I rapped along, I knew the whole song.

When I pulled up to the trap house, I heard music blaring from the building. This was unusual, I hid my Rambo down my pants, just in case. I walked into the meeting room and saw the guys dancing, I banged the big knife against a table and they all stopped.

"What the fuck you lot doing?" I yelled, "You think just cos Cairos not here, you can do what you want? If I catch you lot doing this again, on my life, you'll disappear". They all settled down and sat in their seats. Cairo walked in, he dapped me, my cousin Sam and a few others.

"So, Southplace, have killed around 5 of our men. We're not gonna let this shit slide. What we gonna do is get one of our girls to go with Ramzy , then we follow them to his house, kill him. Take as much as we can. Kill anyone in sight, except for children" Cai told us.

We all nodded, I got up to go find a balaclava, and a black outfit, leather gloves. When everyone had got geared up, we were all ready to go. We all drove in black number plateless Cherokees and Range's.

Malika-our gang thot- walked out and knocked on his door. We attached a little mic thing so we could hear everything.

"Hey, someone ordered an escort" she said in a sexy voice. Ramzy grunted in confusion.

"I didn't but you can still come in, you're sexy as hell" Ramzy  yelled. Next thing you know we hear him telling her to strip, that was our cue. We all got out of the cars and busted down the door. There he was on top of Malika, he looked scared as fuck. Malika ran out of the house and probably into one of the cars. I grabbed Ramzy half naked and asked him where his trap house was.

"Its..its... in Jails Avenue, around the corner" he said hesitantly. After that, Cairo shot him, some of the guys went upstairs and searched for anything. I called the clean up crew to clean the mess up.

There was nothing except some weed, cocaine and money. We all drove according to the address Ramzy gave us and sure enough there was his trap house.

We shot every mother fucking  soul in there, we took all the weed, cocaine and other drugs. We took all the money we could find and drove away. We all went to our secret money location. Stacked all the stash there and we all drove home.

Mission accomplish. Even though we didn't follow the plan properly.