Chapter 25

Marvin
I came back home from work around 9 pm, the sitting room light was off but, you could see the light from the television. I unlocked my door and walked in. There was Ayesha, laying on the couch, under a blanket. She was watching a movie.

"Hey " I leaned in for a kiss but, she moved. I scrunched my face up in confusion. "What's wrong with you?" She sat up and lowered the volume on the television, "Are you not getting ready to see your dad?".

"No...not today. Please tell me why some bitch came up to me today and told me that YOU should come visit your child..." She said in an angry tone. I'd never seen her like this.

"I'm confused...why...why would you cheat on me" she broke down crying. How could I have a child, I didn't remember- Tulila. Oh shit.

I remembered one day me going clubbing with the boys and there were some bad bitches. I was drunk and smoking a lot of weed. Next thing you know, I had a bitch on my dick. I didn't know if I had a condom on or not.

"Look I was out with the boys and I..I was drinking and smoking , okay?" I stuttered. She started crying harder, she ran upstairs and slammed the door. What had I done? I sat on the couch for about 10 minutes until I heard the bedroom door open. I looked up and saw Ayesha holding a couple of duffel bags.

"Marvin, I'm gonna let you get your shit together. Take a paternity test or something I don't care. Don't contact me please " she stated as she walked to the door. She paused. "Oh yeah here you go" she handed me back the ring. I felt tears spring to my eyes, I clenched my jaw.

"Ayesha don't leave please..." I begged her but that wasn't helping. She opened the boot to the mini cooper and put her bags in. Minutes later she drove off. I walked back inside and felt anger build up inside me. I punched the wall and broke down.

Shit.

Ayesha
I couldn't believe him. After all we'd been through.

I drove to Chennais house and belled her house. She lived in a flat so I had to call her house from downstairs.

"Who is it?" I heard her say. I sighed.

"Ayesha" as soon as I said that the door opened. I walked up to her flat since it was on the first floor and knocked on her red door. She opened it and gave me a big hug but, paused as her eyes rested on my two duffel bags.

"What the fuck?" She gasped as she stepped aside to let me in. I sighed unhappily and told her what happened. She was enraged.

"I TOLD THIS NIGGA" she snarled angrily. She continued to rant until she went into the kitchen to cook something for us to eat.

Sorry kinda short promise to do a longer chapter next time.