Chapter 27

Marvin

I was so relieved that I was not the father. I had learnt my lesson. No cheating. For real.

Imagine if I was? There would be no guarantee that Ayesha would stay by my side. I mean, if she was pregnant  by another man. I, for a fact, wouldn't stay with her.

"Marvin" she said.

"Yes?"I replied.

"Just because we're engaged and you're not that father doesn't mean you're not still in the dog house, mate" she said smiling. I sighed. She shrugged and walked off.

"Oh and we're going to my dads today" she chuckled. My heart skipped a beat. Her dad was fucking scary...damn.

After getting ready, we made our way to my Audi . It was a long journey driving to Kent. The traffic wasn't helping as well.

After finally getting there, we parked in front of his house. Ayesha pressed the doorbell. A tall fat man with a bald head came out.

"Dadddddyyy!!!"she screamed and hugged her dad. He squeezed her and she went in.

"Hello Mr.Cole" I shook his hand.

"Come in" he patted me on my back. I thought I was about to snap into two. His hands were so hench. I took my shoes off and walked into the sitting room and sat down.

3 hours later

"So did you enjoy it?" Ayesha asked me, stifling a laugh. I screwed her and pulled off. That was 3 hours of torture. Her dad was interrogating me and after finding out about me cheating on her, I nearly got my jaw spun. Imagine if Ayesha didn't hold him back...

Morning

Ayesha

I woke up in a happy mood. My dad set Marvin straight yesterday. Hopefully that put sense into him. I huffed and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene business.

When I finished creaming and dressing myself, I walked downstairs and made some cereal for myself. I was really hungry. 

I walked in the bedroom and saw Marvin chillin' on his phone. I turned on our bedroom TV.

"Oooooo turn it back!! Arsenal vs Chelsea!!" he yelled getting up. I rolled my eyes and groaned. My head resting on my hand. For thirty minutes I watched as he whooped and cheered for Chelsea. I finally decided to go downstairs and get something else to eat. The cereal didn't satisfy me.

"Fuck with Khaled jus' cah we the best, cah we the best!" I sang under my breath as I looked for something to make. I decided to make some egg fried rice and roasted chicken. I got my ingredients ready and got right to cooking.

1 hour and half later

"Baby what did you cook?" Marvin asked as he rubbed his hands together and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Just some fried rice and chicken" I told him as I dished him a lot, as he liked.

"Thanks B" he kissed my cheek and walked off. I chuckled and dished me some food. I walked into the sitting room and sat next to him.

"This some good shit right here!" he half yelled in an American accent. I laughed and thanked him.

"Bae we need to go to che  che's house either today or tomorrow because, I need to get my stuff that I left at her house" I told him biting in my bbq roasted chicken.

He nodded with a mouthful of rice. When we finished eating, he grabbed our plates and went into the kitchen. Probably to wash them.

"Babe get ready, we going Chennai's to get your bags!" he yelled from the kitchen.

"Alright" I yelled back and ran up the stairs.

"Let's go" he said  and we walked out to his car. We drove to Che's flat. When she let us upstairs, we took the elevator to floor one. I knew that was quite lazy but, we really couldn't be assed. We knocked on her door and waited for her to open.

"Heeeeey bitch!" she yelled as she basically attacked me.

"Hey giiirrlll! I came to get my  bags back" I told her as I walked inside. Then all of a sudden, I heard a loud smack. I looked back and saw a red hand mark on Marvins face.

"Don't you EVER think about cheating on Ayesha again, you mother fucker. I will cut your freaking balls off then you can be a battyman! Do you hear me?!" Chennai yelled in Marvins face. I could see the fiery glow in both of their eyes.

"Okay okay break it up stop. Marvin, I'll meet you in the car please" I tried to push him out but, he wouldn't budge, "Pleaassee". His looked away and walked out and slammed the door shut.

"Chennai, what have you done?" I asked in annoyance.

"Just get your stuff and get out" she yelled. I looked at her in shock.

"Are you foreal?..like.."

"I said get your fucking stuff and get the fucking hell out!" she yelled louder, going red.

I nodded, got my stuff and walked out.