Chapter 8

Ayesha

I woke up in bed, with the alarm blaring so loud. I put on my shower cap, undressed and jumped into my shower.

I was out 20 minutes later. I got to creaming my chocolate skinned body. I had scars on my legs from when I was child (I was so adventurous). When I was younger I was very shy of showing my legs but, as I got older I really stopped caring.

When I put my uniform on, I applied anti bacterial cream to my face to help with the  bruises from when I got beat up.

I really hoped Mya and Jayla didn't  bother me. To be honest, I didn't  even want to be friends with Iela because she was Mya's twin and obviously she was going to stick up for her.I decided that I would try to make new friends.

Today Marvin said he would come to school my way, so I had to get ready a bit quicker. Today, I decided to do my own hair, so I did two buns at the front of my hair and the rest of my hair out. My hair was up to my shoulders, I had 4b hair.

I drank hot chocolate, since I wasn't hungry and yelled out that I was going school.  Marvin then texted me that he was basically at my house, so I texted  him back 'ok'. I left my house and walked down in the direction of the bus stop.

A second later, hands went around my eyes and I could tell it was him because, of his smell. It was that Hugo Boss smell.

"Hey" he greeted me, whilst taking his hands down.

"Hiiii" I chirped cheerily, I smiled. He hugged me then put his arms around my shoulders as we walked to the bus station. We talked and bussed jokes, whilst girls were screwing me. As we got on the bus we saw Jayla , I rolled my eyes and walked on with Marvin behind me.

We went upstairs. These boys were so thirsty, hella wolf whistles and that. But when they saw Marvin they stopped and nodded at him to show respect.

"Ay, he got another yatt" some dumb idiot shouted, Marvin got up and back handed him. That back hand sounded very very painful.

"Say that again if you're bad.." Marvin yelled but, there was no reply. "That's what I thought, pussy" he snickered then walked back to me.

I smiled and mouthed him thanks. When it was our stop I hopped off the bus and walked into the school.

"MARVVVYY ANNDD SHAAA!!!" Some girl yelled. It sounded like Chennai. Chennai was Marvins cousin. I knew her and we talked a bit but, we were never "friends", until I went hospital. She would snapchat me and ask if I was good.

I laughed as she came to hug me. Me and Chennai talked whilst, Marvin went to his friends. I was laughing so hard, Chennai was telling the funniest jokes. Chennai went back to Marvin to get her owed money but, as soon as that happened I saw blood dripping from my head. But, as soon as I could react I passed out.