Chapter 28

Marvin

I woke up to my iPhone ringing. I turned to my side and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked in my raspy, sleep voice.

"Aye, Marvin, you need to come to the trap house. Bruv, it's important" my older brother Cairo, said in a serious tone. I sighed and looked down at Ayesha. I promised her that I wouldn't go out to the trap for a week.

"Shit...erm...I'll be down in 30, ite?" I said and hung up. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I quickly showered, I didn't have time to take long. I came out and creamed myself.

I walked to the closet and picked out black timbs, some Levi black jeans and a black "Mafia" jumper. I brushed my waves and put on a plain black beanie. I sprayed myself with some of my Boss Hugo cologne.

I ripped a blank page, out of a random notebook and wrote down where I was for Ayesha. I kissed her cheek and left the house. I hopped into my Audi. I started it and drove down to the Trap.

15 minutes later I pulled up to the building, I unlocked it, with the DNA scanner thing, Cairo had installed. I walked in and saw all the guys sitting down. Cairo was holding his 15 inch Rambo with his right hand and his head in the other. I dapped them all and sat down.

"Yo..what's going on then?" I asked Cairo.

"SouthPlace got Chennai" he stated. When I heard that, I started to feel my blood boil. I took deep breaths to calm me down.

"How!?" I shouted.

"We don't know. Apparently, she was fucking some boy from SouthPlace" my cousin Simar said. I sighed and sat back down. I put my head in my hands.

"What we gonna do?" someone asked.

"Ite...what we gonna do, is drive to one of their houses, I know the address. We gonna get the guy and torture him until he confesses where she is. Then we gonna kill him, find her, then kill the rest" Cairo said. I nodded and grabbed a black mask, a 9" and a Rambo.

The rest all did the same. We got into the usual black Cherokees, Chevrolets and Range's. I took off all of the number plates. I drove a Cherokee, Simar a Range and the guys drove the others. We all split up, so nobody would suspect anything.

"Ite pull up here" he said to the phone. He was on a threeway call with some others, so they could hear the directions. The cars all pulled up to this nice looking house. Around two to three stories. Malika knocked on the door and did what she did last time.

"Hey, someone ordered an escort" she said. The guy scrunched his face up.

"Did we? Ay, come in anyways" he said, rubbing his hands together. That was our cue.

We all jumped out the car but, Simar and his crew kept look out. We barged in the house and Malika came running out. There was about 3 guys and 1 girl, she was naked, Chennai. She looked drugged and her silky hair was all over the place. One of our members grabbed Chennai and took her out. Whilst all of us pointed our guns at the three musketeers.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HER?" Cairo yelled. One of the guys, who was very skinny and weasly, started sniffing. Cairo muttered something and shot him right in the head.

Multiple times.

"Ite, ite ite. Chennai was my girlfriend. She found out I was from 185 and wanted to break up...but, I didn't want her to" he muttered. When he finished talking, Cairo shot him and the other guy, who was fat and stinky. Cairo turned on his Nokia trap phone and phoned the clean up crew. I put my gun in my pants and walked to where Chennai was.

She was unconscious.

I sighed and sat in the cherokee, waiting for the guys to hurry up. I felt a vibration in my pockets. I swiped to pick up the phone.

"Babe" I heard Ayesha's voice through the phone, I sighed and sat back.

"Yo, you ite?" I asked her as some of the guys started to come out from the house.

"Yeah...just checking you're okay. You went out" she said and sighed. I also sighed.

"Ite, I'm fine but, I gotta go. I love you" after that I hung up and drove back to the trap. Everyone got out and walked in. Simar drove Chennai to the hospital, so the rest of us just sat in the chairs and started smoking.

Someone's phone started ringing, Cairo.

"Yeah?" he asked. He was silent for a bit.

"Ite yeah and?" he asked. We all looked at him, as he voice rose.

"I told you, I'm not paying ! " he yelled as he put his blunt down.

"Fuck you!" he yelled and hung up. His eyes, red with anger. We all stared at him.

"Fuck you lot looking at ?!" he yelled as he grabbed his spliff and walked out. Next thing we heard, was a car engine starting then driving off. I sighed.

"Ite, I'm heading out. In a bit" I dapped them all then drove home. I parked the car in my front garden and locked it. I unlocked my house door and walked in. I quickly cleaned my boots on the "WELCOME" mat and walked upstairs . Ayesha was on her phone. She didn't even look up.

I took off my clothes and hopped in my bed. I snuggled up to Ayesha's body but, she moved away.

"What?" I asked in an annoyed tone, I sat up and looked at her. I heard her phone click lock. She looked at me.

"Marvin...did you not promise me? Promise me that you wouldn't go out trapping or whatever you do and stay with me for a while?" she yelled. I sighed and rubbed my face with my palm.

"Look, Chennai was kidnapped by her ex. What do you expect me to do? Sit back and do nothing. Man fuck this, I'm going to bed, good night or good morning. Whatever" I replied in the same tone and went back to sleep.

I heard her get up and slam the bathroom door shut. I could hear sobbing and tissue unrolling. I sighed and got up and opened the door. She was sitting on the toilet seat, wiping her eyes. I bent down to her level and started kissing her tears away.

"Ayesha?"

"What?" she asked in a harsh tone.

"I need to do this, for us. If I didn't shot or trap, how we gonna survive? I could never choose the trap life over you or you over the trap life" I stated in a serious tone.

She finally made eye contact with me. She looked me in the eye, I could see her eyes start to dry up. She nodded and got up.

"I'm going back to bed, Marvin. We can talk later Marvin and also I wanna visit your mum. I miss her" she told me , as we got back in the California King sized bed.

"Say no more" I said as I laid by her tits. She sighed and started stroking my head.

We both fell asleep.