Chapter 22

Ayesha
I dressed up in a white tee, high wasted jeans and red converses. I drove to my mums house in Marvins red audi.

I listened to Rihanna's old album "Talk that Talk'', singing along to Cockiness. That was one of my favorites. When I pulled up to my mums house, I saw Nyse sitting on the steps crying, she was in her uniform. A nine year old didn't deserve this.

"Nyse what are you doing out here?" I asked her as I opened the door with a spare key.

"Mummy..m-mummy...said that I'm a bad girl. I-i ...got a bad form sent home " She told me, she was sobbing really hard. I pulled her into a hug and sat her on the couch. I walked into the kitchen where I could smell, some nice peanut soup cooking.

"Hi mum"

"Oh hi darling" she wiped her hands and came and gave me a hug.

"Why did you leave Nyse outside?" I asked her as I sat on one of the chair.

"The girl got in trouble for swearing at the teacher. That is NOT how I brought her up" my mum snapped. I nodded and walked into the livin room. There was Nyse watching the real, thinking she was a big woman.

"Aye!" I yelled at her, she huffed and looked at me. "Don't you huff at me, in fact get to your room. You're only nine" I yelled as she walked to her room.

The nerve.

After spending about an hour at my mums I decided to say goodbye, since the soup wasn't ready.. I was getting hungry so I decided to go to Morley's to get a portion of chicken and chips. I turned and bumped into this sex god. He was dark skinned, with brown eyes and a neat fade.

"Sorry" he apologized as he picked up my food, luckily it was in a bag.

"Its alright" I smiled and took it from him.

"What's your name?" He asked me as I walked out of the shop.

"Ayesha and you?" I asked him as I sat on the hood of my car.

"Tario" he said with a smile.

"Nice meeting you Tario, but I need to get home, bye" I said as I opened my car door.

"Alright lemme at least get your number" he gestured for me to give him my phone, I sighed and unlocked it. He put his number in and walked off. I drove home whilst eating, I was hungry.

"Marvyyy?!" I called out. He came downstairs in a towel, which was around his waist. I instantly felt weak.

"Hey bae" I hugged him around the waist. I inhaled his sexy soapy scent. I threw the chicken and chips box away and walked upstairs, Marvin right behind me.

I changed into some house shorts and tank top, I laid on bed as I watched my boyfriend get dressed.

"Ya like what you see?" He asked as he crawled in between my legs. I giggled as he kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed along my jaw line to my mouth. He tasted like toothpaste which I liked. I deepened the kiss by pulling him closer.

He took off my shirt, his shirt was already off. He found a way to unlatch my bra. I moaned as he caressed my breast, this felt so good. He sucked and flicked on my titties, I threw my head back and moaned out loud. He traveled further down, he took off my shorts and panties at the same time. He got straight to  licking my clit.

I moaned very loudly, he then moved to my lips. This felt too good, I even tried to escape his mouth but he had a good grip , as always. When I came, he took of his boxers.

"Baby I'm scared" I told him in a shaky voice. He paused.

"If you don't wanna do it you don't have to" he said as he kissed my cheek. I shook my head.

"I do...just-just take it slow" I pleaded with him as I took deep breathes.

"Don't worry baby I will" he kissed my lips as he plunged into my warmth, I wanted to scream but, he kept attacking me with kisses. After, while it started to feel good and soon enough I was begging him to go faster.

"Yeeeeeess" I moaned aloud as I held onto the head board. We came not too long after, soon enough we were at it again and again until we got tired. I started to trace his tats on his chest with my fingers. He kissed my forehead but, paused.

"What?" I questioned him.

"We didn't use a condom" he said.