Chapter 18

Marvin
I was at home just chilling in my bedroom. My brother Cairo was in his room with some girl, probably getting head or getting some pussy.

The door bell rang. I ran down the stairs, looked out the peephole and saw Ayesha standing there. I pulled up my black Nike jogging bottoms and straightened my matching jumper.

"Heyy" I kissed her cheek, she smiled and walked in. She was wearing some tight ripped jeans, red converses and a turtleneck. She walked into the sitting room.

"How are you?" She asked me as I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.

"I'm good what about you?" I asked her back.

"Fine I'm so tired " she told me snuggling up to me.

"Aww why? "

"Went bed late, was catching up with love and hip hop Atlanta"

"I hate that fake show. I don't what you and mum see in it" I mumbled. She got up and screwed me.

"You know I'm joking " I laughed as I pecked her lips softly. She smiled against my lips as we started to make out. I trailed kisses all along her neck and jaw line. I pulled away and she frowned.

"What?" She asked as she leaned on her elbows.

"I wanna ask you something"

"Sure" she agreed as she sat up properly.

"How do you feel about me?"

"I'm starting to fall for you but, since you haven't even...even made a move. I just feel stupid" she admitted .

"Come here" I said pointing to my lap. She plopped down on my lap.

"Do you... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I stuttered nervously. She beamed from ear to ear.

"Yeahhh" she chirped as she kissed my lips whilst cupping my face with her hands.

Next day

78D were having a meeting about SouthPlace, they had broken into one of the trap houses and stolen most of the drugs and weed. It was said that they started selling it for themselves.

"These man don't warn smoke" my brother yelled angrily. All our most trusted ones were in there, from Chennai to my brothers childhood friend Simar.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked. Cairo thought for a minute.

"Try and talk to Aisha a bit. That's it. And tell either me or Simar and we'll handle it from there." Cairo said, I nodded. It wasn't really fair that I couldn't get involved but, whatever.""

"Ayeeee but what about Ayesha? " Chennai asked. I shrugged.

"I'll have to tell her the plan init , no biggy tho. Aisha's a hoe fam." I stated, everyone laughed. I pulled out my weed and shit and made me a splif, lit it up and took a blow.

We just kept talking until everyone got too high to even concentrate properly. The only person not high was Simar, he wasn't about that life. He was a committed Muslim.

"C'mon man lemme drive you home, Cairo get your fat self up, chennai c'mon and Marvin you too" he ordered us.

"Ay, ay guys get... Get out of my office. dismissed" yelled Cairo, everyone trailed out behind us. We got in Sims audi and he dropped me and Cairo off. We dapped him then got out.

"Bruh" I exhaled as I slumped down on the couch. I had the munchies and I was roasting. My brother got up and walked to his bedroom.

It was only 2pm . My phone rang, I looked down and saw it was Aisha. I picked up.

"Yo" I said through the phone.

"Heyy, Marvin do you wanna come over?" She asked me , I chuckled.

"No YOU come over'' this bitch thought I was dumb, I'm high but still.

"Just commmee oovveerr" she whined.

"No, come over. I'm roasting " I also groaned. She sighed.

"Ite..." I heard shuffling and someone gruffing in the back. "I'll come" she hung up. I went up stairs , splashed my face with cold water and grabbed my knife. Because it sounded like someone else was coming over.

I informed Cairo and he nodded, putting a 9inch under his pillow, watching tv. There was a knock on the door and there was Aisha in a long black jacket with black huaraches.

I sighed and put my gun in my pants. I opened the door and grabbed her by her hips and shut the door quickly. She looked back then quickly laughed.

"So...are you giving me uck or what ?'' I asked her getting to the point, she laughed and unbuttoned her jacket. She was wearing a black bra and matching thong. My little man was VERY happy . But, I took out my knife and put it to her neck, getting serious. Aisha started whimpering. I called out Cairo and he came down the stairs, laughing.

"So, bitch, you thought you could set us UP, huh?" He yelled manically.

"Oii call the mandem and tell em to swing by cah I bet she came with somebody" I told him, he nodded and did just that. Soon enough we heard cars pulling up and men shouting, it soon turned to shooting and people screaming.

I stayed here keeping an eye on Aisha. She didn't even bother to say anything. I heard panting and footsteps . I looked back.

"AYESHA'S SHOT!"