Show time

Back and forth
Back and forth
They kept talking, discussing life, politics, and family. Gus was amazed. Who knew you could get to know a person this well online!
Gus tucked his white collard shirt into his black dress pants. He pulled on his blazer, and cape. For the finishing touch, he placed the top hat on his head. Smiling to himself, he said;
"That. Is one fine looking gentleman." He spoke I himself in the mirror. He grabbed his "magic" wand, and stepped out onto the stage. The lights almost blinded him as he started the first trick, dazzling the crowd. They all gasped and applauded.
Gus was rudely awoken from his daydream by the sudden buzzing of his phone.
Unknown number.
He hesitantly answered, his voice uncertain.
"Hello? This is Gus." He said.
"Hi Gus, I am calling the number that I found on a flyer outside of the "owl house cafe." The voice said.
Gus starred blankly at the phone, before remembering.
"Oh! Yeah. I put those up the other day."He said.
"Anywho-" the voice continued.
"I was wondering if you would perform at my sisters birthday party on the 7th?"
Gus pretended to check his calendar, before saying into the speaker-
"Of course. I take payment in cash and credit card form."
"Alright. I'll see you then. I'll text you the address." The voice finished, and then hung up.
Gus sighed contently. Ever since he had put up those flyers, he had been getting way more calls. Business was going smoothly.
Gus checked his snap.
No new messages.
He began to scroll through his tik tok feed, before stumbling across a video, that could change his life.
"Do you wanna be famous? Do you wanna be rich? Well then come down to California and try out for AGT!" The voice of Howie Mandel read.
Gus has seen this show before!! This was his chance to get famous!! He could do it! He could   maybe even win! He could hardly contain himself, So he did what any reasonable person would do.
MagicmanicG: hey

MagicmanicG: have you ever heard of AGT?
Goldenguard1786: yeah

Goldenguard1786: its a stupid talent show.
MagicmanicG: I'm thinking of trying out

Goldenguard1786: what?

Goldenguard1786: why?

MagicmanicG: because I'm stupid

Goldenguard1786: you do you. I mean, it's not like I could stop you.

Goldenguard1786: I'm actually going to college at California university around the time of the auditions. Maybe we could meet up..

Gus hesitated for a moment. Should he really meet up with this rando from the Internet? I mean.. sure, they knew each other pretty well.

MagicmanicG: sure. I would like that.

Goldenguard1786: Great. We can figure out the details later.

Gus sighed. Time to buy a plane ticket.
Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Can you guess what's gonna happen? I won't be able to update for a while cause I'm going to sleep away camp! (For real this time.) see you guys soon!
-CrazyVoltronPerson