Take off

Hunter couldn't take this. He couldn't handle the way Gus had offered to share his airplane snacks after hunter had forgotten his. He couldn't take the way their hands touched whenever Gus would pass him anything. He couldn't take the way Gus had fallen asleep, and his his head was resting on his shoulder. He couldn't take it.
So he did the only thing he could.
Embrace it.
He put in his earbuds, and cranked up the volume.
He blasted his playlist, the music rocking his brain.
He listened to the first half of the first song on his playlist, before he noticed something strange. People around him we're beginning to give him weird looks. Gus was awake, and tapping him frantically. Shaken out of his music trance, hunter jumped.
"WHAT!?" He exclaimed.
"You've been blasting your music to the entire plane." Gus told him.
Hunter turned a bright shade of pink, more embarrassed then he had been in his entire life.
"W-w-what?!" Hunter said, pulling the earbuds out of ears, the song still blasting. People around him began to shift uncomfortably and give him dirty looks. He quickly shut off his music.
"Here." Gus said, handing him a pair of wireless earbuds from his bag.
"The ones with cords tend to do that a lot. Try these. You can keep them." Gus said.
Hunter found himself blushing again.
"Umm thanks." He said.
He pocketed the ear buds, traumatized from that experience.
After a bit, Gus fell back asleep onto Hunters shoulder.
Hunter sat there in silence for almost and hour, before the flight attendant came by.
"Anything I can get you guys? We have a honeymoon discount if you want any of our meals."
Hunter turned a bright shade of red again.
"Umm no thanks on the meals." Hunter said, not knowing that Gus had woken up.
"Actually, my husband and I will take 2 steaks please. We'd love to use the honeymoon discount." Gus said to the flight attendant.
"What on earth was Gus doing?!" Hunter thought.
"Alright! Sounds good! I'll have that right up for you." The flight attendant said, walking off.
"Why did you do that?!" Hunter said in a hushed whisper.
"Cause. We'd get a discount on food." Gus said.
"Yeah, but now the flight attendant thinks we're married!" Hunter exclaimed.
"So? We get cheap food!" Gus said, clearly not seeing what hunter was trying to say.
Hunter gave an internal sigh of frustration, and leaned back into his seat to wait for the food to come.
The boys sat in silence for the rest of the ride, finally touching down on the runway. When they were clear, hunter stood up. He let out a big yawn, stretched, and proceeded to trip over Gus.
Gus jolted awake, not knowing they had landed yet.
"AH." Gus said, surprised to see hunter lying on his lap.
"Um. Ahem." Hunter stood up, brushing off his clothes.
"Sorry about that, I tripped." He said getting down his bag from the overhead compartment.
"It's fine." Gus said.
The boys walked off the plane, and out into baggage claim. They silently retrieved their bags, before hunter heard a familiar voice from behind him.
"HUNTER!!!" Luz called, running towards him. She embraced him in a huge hug. Amity followed behind her, walking.
Luz stopped dead in her tracks when she saw who hunter was with.
"NO WAY." She exclaimed.
"GUS?!"
"The one and only!" He said, hugging Luz.
"H-how do they know each other?" Hunter said, turning to Amity.
"We went to the same middle school a while back."
"Huh." Hunter said. The universe was really playing with him today.
Hi guys! Guess what! My birthday was on the 21st, and I caught the flu on my birthday! Yay! Still have it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
-CrazyVoltronPerson❤️