On my way

Hunter sat in the middle of his apartment, his phone in his hand. His fingers flew across the keyboard as he typed.
Goldenguard1786: how do you know that you have a crush?

MagicmanicG: WHO IS IT?!

Goldenguard1786: I didn't say I had one.

MagicmanicG: 😏😏😏

Goldenguard1786: he's a boy. And I met him a while ago.
Goldenguard1786: but I don't rlly know if I like him.

MagicmanicG: hmmm
MagicmanicG: well... do you like being around him?

Goldenguard1786: yeah I guess. He makes the worst puns ever.

MagicmanicG: hehehe

Goldenguard1786: wut?

MagicmanicG: nothin. Good luck tho!

Goldenguard1786: wut. Wait. DONT GO.

MagicmanicG: BYEEEEEE

Hunter sighed and put down his phone. Why. Why on earth did he have to develops feelings for this Gus kid! And right before he had to leave for college. Life was very annoying sometimes.
Hunter scrolled through his email, only to come across the packing list for California. He starred at the last line of the letter.

Thank you all for enrolling! See you August 12th for orientation!
He was going to California. He was going to college. He was going to make it.

Gus was absolutely exhausted. He had been up all night practicing. He had to make this work. if he didn't impress the judges, he would be sent home. If he was sent home... well... he would never make it in life. He couldn't apply for a job and be like:
"Hey! You know AGT? Yeah. I was on that show! I lost. You should totally hire me!"
Gus sighed. He was dead.
He suddenly remembered something, and picked up his phone. His fingers quickly typed the words:
MagicmanicG: yo
MagicmanicG: where should we meet up in Cali?

Hunted saw his phone buz. He picked it up, read the message, and texted luz.
Hunter: hey Luz, do you know any good coffee shops in LA?

Luz: ummm yeah? Why?

Hunter: I'm supposed to meet someone there.

Luz: oh totally! There's this one called The Hot Cup. I'll send you the location!

Hunter: thank you so much!

Hunter sighed gratefully and opened Snapchat.

Goldenguard1786: yo I found a place.

MagicmanicG: awesome! Where?

Goldenguard1786: here.

Goldenguard1786
Shared a location

MagicmanicG: Great! See you there!

Goldenguard1786: yup.

Hunter couldn't believe it. He was finally going to meet the person he had talked too for hours at a time. A person who he told everything. He was going to meet them. The thought of that alone sent butterflies ricocheting throughout his stomach.

Gus starred at his phone. He was going to meet Goldenguard1786. Wow.

Hi guys! I have been working on this chapter very slowly... I promise I will try to update more often! Love you guys so much! Don't forget to vote!
-Crazyvotlronperson