Coffee and muffins

Hi guys!! I'm back!! I missed u all so much!! I wanted to let you guys know, that I'm gonna try and finish this book by the time my school starts (September 6th) but that probably won't happen. I will try to post more frequently, but as we all know, writers block sucks. Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love-
CrazyVoltronPerson

Hunter sighed. It had been an extremely slow day. The tip jar looked as empty as his bank account.
"Good afternoon!" Said a certain short blue haired, person.
"Raine!!" Hunter said, immediately perking up.
"How's it goin hunter?" They asked.
"Pretty good." He replied.
"Could you go get Eda for me?"
"Sure." He responded, and walked into the back.
"EDA. RAINE IS HERE." Hunter yelled.
"WhAt?!?" Eda screamed back.
"Their waiting for you." He said, chuckling a little.
Eda stumbled into Raine, and kissed them on the cheek.
"Did you forget about our date night again?" Raine asked.
"No..." Eda said sheepishly.
Just then, the bell rang, and in stepped the last person hunter expected to see. Gus.
"Uh.. hi." Hunter said.
"Oh! Hi. I didn't except to see you here!" He responded.
"Umm... I work here everyday." Hunter said, only to be created by a nervous laugh from Gus.
"Oh Hi Raine! Hi Eda!" Gus said, waving to the couple, who were leaving.
"Anyways." Hunter said, as the couple left.
"Can I get you anything to drink?"
"Uhh yeah. Can I get a small drip black coffee?"  He said.
"On it."
"So." Gus said leaning on the counter.
"Would the non-binary term for sugar daddy be glucose guardian?" Gus asked.
Hunter almost spilled the coffee he was holding.
"Why do you feel the need to talk about this stuff??" He said, trying to hold back his laughter.
"Well,"
"If rain was a sugar daddy, wouldn't we have to call them a "glucose guardian?"
"Technically I guess, but Raine isn't a sugar daddy."
"True."
"Why are you ordering a coffee this late anyways? You know it's not good for you. You won't sleep at all tonight."
"Eh. I don't know."
The truth was, Gus wanted to see Hunter.
"Well, I have all this leftover muffins from today. You wanna sit?" Hunter asked, gesturing to one of the tables. The cafe was completely empty.
"Sure. I'd like that."
The two boys sat and talked for what felt like forever. Gus was loving every moment of it.
"So, you just got excepted into California university?! That's crazy!!" Gus said.
"I know right?!" Hunter exclaimed.
"I'm heading down to California soon for a gig." Gus said.
"Really?! You get gigs all the way down there?" Hunter asked.
"Well....  not really. Its for an audition." He said, a slight blush on his cheeks.
"That's really cool!! I hope you get whatever part your trying out for, or whatever." Hunter said. He glanced at his watch.
"Shoot! I have to close the cafe!" He exclaimed, jumping up from his seat.
"It was great talking to you!!" Gus said. He grabbed his muffin, and walked out the door. His insides felt all bubbly and his face had a huge smile plastered on it. He DEFINITELY has a crush on hunter.

Hunter walked up to the cash register, and began counting the tips.
That Gus was kind of cute, He thought to himself.
No.
He can't have a crush.
Not now.
————————
To be continued.......