AUTHOR'S NOTE

To all my readers, Muted Anguish heavily focuses on the fragility, importance and negligence of mental health as a whole and the stigmatization of people suffering from one or two mental disorders. It also sheds more light on depression and reveals that love can be the one of most significant driving forces of all, as well as hate.

I first wrote Muted Anguish in the year 2018 when I was still in my second year in senior secondary school.
I picked it up again  towards the end of 2020 (Sometime in August) to rewrite it and try to perfect it. Shape it into something more than just a petty romance between two college students. At one point, I was going through an unhappy period in my life but writing this book helped me pull through. A good seventy per cent of it is fuelled by emotions, mostly mine poured into my characters. This is why it remains one of my favourites.
Muted Anguish is also my first published book on Wattpad. (Yaayyyy!!! *Jubilation sounds*)

I battled a lot of writer's block along the way so I implore all the readers as well as writers not to copy this book in any way or form. I too once drew inspiration from a couple of writers but I didn't in any way rip off their work.

Don't resort to copyright infringement because you ended up liking the book, instead refer it to your friends and vote!

DISCLAIMER !!!

Muted Anguish contains a lot of vulgar language! 乁( •_• )ㄏ

*****

This book is a work of fiction.
All names, characters, and occurrences used are entirely fictitious, except the names of states, countries and colleges.

Genre type: Romance, Mental health

You can reach me by sending a mail to
rileyruth.phoenix2003@gmail.com

I'll be looking forward to your comments and votes. Thank you and enjoy! ♥