A SNEAK PEEK OF MY NEXT BOOK

ANATOLY
~

"I have wanted you for a very long time, my precious Evelyn" Anatoly murmured seductively against my ear. His voice, deep and rich. Inflected with desire.
I'd always disliked my name being pronounced in full, however, hearing the sound of it roll off Anatoly's tongue, his thick Russian accent coating each syllable, causing it to sound alluring, made me have a change of mind
"Night after night, I find myself dreaming of you..." He continued, his fingers wandering up to caress my mouth, his thumb rubbing the bottom lip in a circular motion "...of the things I'd love to do to you..."

He tore his eyes away from my lips and lifted his gaze till our eyes met. Coal black eyes, dark with desire gazed into mine and I felt the wetness between my legs increase.
"You don't know what you do to me" his large hands pulled me even closer to himself that I was pressed to his chest. Then shutting his eyes and slowly taking in a deep breath, a small smile formed on his lips "Your scent" he said softly, his eyes flitting open "It drives me crazy"
My nipples hardened, straining against the soft material of my silky nightdress. I wanted to tell him I couldn't wait anymore and that I wanted him inside me. I wanted to tell him to kiss me and more. To take me right there and then against the wall my back pressed to. I wanted to tell him to do the things he said he'd dreamt of doing to me but my mouth remained shut, my breathing uneven with longing.

A hand toyed with the strap of my nightdress and he muttered with a smirk "Moy serdtse"
I didn't know what the Russian clause meant but somehow hearing him speak his language to me only further made me wet with need. Anatoly's eyes wandered to my breasts and I watched him mutter a silent curse when he saw that my nipples were firm. He lifted his hands to feel them, and rub them through the material and I welcomed his touch, grasping his arms for support as he bent and captured my earlobe in his mouth, nibbling on it gently.

"Tolly" His name came out as a gasp and he let out a slow, sexy groan before crashing his lips to mine. His warm hands dived under my nightdress to palm my breasts. Goosebumps broke out across my skin and my head lolled back, a soft moan escaping my mouth.
Anatoly tugged at my nightdress until my chest was bared before him then he stopped to look at me.
"You're beautiful," he said, his voice ragged then proceeded to finger an erect nipple.

Yet another moan slipped from my lips
Taking a nipple into his mouth, he sucked gently, moving his tongue lazily in slow, circular motions that drove me crazy then he moved to my next breast and repeated the same action while his fingers plunged in between my legs, into my moist core.
I let out a sound of pleasure, my knees growing weak and I latched onto the collar of his shirt.
"Tolly..." I moaned softly, pulsing with great need. I wanted him inside me, I craved him inside me "...Tolly I need you now"
In a second he'd divested himself of his pants. In another second he had lifted me with my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.
Then in one sleek move, he entered me.
"Oh..." I fisted his shirt, my eyes sliding shut in exquisite pleasure as he made love to me against the wall. He was slow and gentle, thrusting into me unhurriedly. Teasing me with each stroke. Wanting me to feel every hard inch of him.
"You like that?" He asked softly, the question was followed by a deep thrust.
My breath got caught in my throat. Delirious with pleasure and unable to give a straight answer, my reply was a mumble
"I love you, Eve" he whispered sincerely "I love..."

The sudden ringing of my alarm clock rudely jolted me awake from the erotic slumber and I swore under my breath. I'd forgotten to turn it off yesterday after the lecturer informed us last night about the cancellation of today's lecture. My dream had been ruined for no reason. Incensed, I lunged for the lifeless object and flung it across the room watching it dismantle but I wasn't satisfied. No, the penalty for ruining an all too perfect dream was obliteration. Hopping out of bed fuelled by my bitterness, I desperately scoured the room for something, anything I could use to annihilate the inanimate object.

Unable to find something strong enough, I picked up the clock, stalked off to my window and hurled it down the storey building, watching it smash to smithereens, a satisfied smile of accomplishment curving across my mouth. I stood straight and stared out into the building opposite where my father usually had his meetings. The huge windows were always open granting me access to see into the building. He stood there. Anatoly Dragunov, over six feet tall, looking fierce and intimidating but sharp in his three-piece- suit. He never smiled and he barely spoke. The Russian man was strikingly handsome, blessed with impressive facial features that consisted of smouldering dark eyes, a straight nose, a perfect mouth, a sharp jaw which a sexy stubble grazed and beautiful cheekbones. His hair was lustrously black and mostly gelled to the back.
Anatoly was handsome in a devastating way and I was sure underneath all the shirt and waistcoat and jacket was a sexy, spectacular body.
I couldn't help but ogle the beautiful man from my bedroom window. The beautiful man whose usual place was by my father's side. My father, Andrei Washington, was the highest-paid movie star in Hollywood. Sighing, I moved away from the window and fell into bed still in my nightdress. Still wet with arousal. My golden hair fanning out on the covers.

My door flew open and Celestine, my maid and closest friend walked in with a tray of food.
"Good morning, Miss Eve," she said cheerily, setting the tray down on the bedside table "From the dreamy smile on your face, I trust you slept well"
I sat up straight in bed and glanced towards the window "Yes, I did. As a matter of fact, I had a wonderful dream"
Celestine followed my gaze and a suspicious brow went up on her face "You were busy gawking at Anatoly again, weren't you?"
Smiling guiltily, I shrugged and reached for a club sandwich, biting into it
She shook her head and came over, dropping to my bed and looking at me "This 'wonderful' dream you had, what was it about or rather, who was it about?"
"It may have had to do with Anatoly"
Celestine rolled her eyes "I knew it" she muttered "He's older than you, Eve"
"Yeah with just four years. It's not a big deal" I whined, taking a sip from my glass of orange juice "I'm not a kid, okay? I'm twenty-two"
"You're a weird twenty-two year old" she tousled my hair
"How?"
"Anatoly? Seriously? He's never even going to notice you"
"I don't need you to further drive it in. A girl can dream, can't she?"
"Even if he did notice you, your father would never approve"
"My father has no business with whom I date"
"He would when it's his bodyguard!"
I got up and wiped away the bread crumbs from my mouth "I don't care what father thinks or if he approves. My major aim is getting Anatoly to at least notice me"
Celestine smirked "Oh really, and how exactly are you going to do that?"
I shrugged "I don't know, I might start by asking dad to switch bodyguards with me. He gets Garry and I get Anatoly"
"You think he'll agree?"
"He should, I mean...it's not a big deal"
She gave a thoughtful nod "Don't you have a class today?"
"It got cancelled" I picked up a brush from my dressing table and ran it through my hair, walking to the window again "It's also a good thing he has his quarters somewhere downstairs"
She shook her head in disapproval "Don't try anything stupid"
"Relax, I won't. I'll probably even get rejected at the doorstep" I ventured miserably
"It's just a crush, Eve. You'll get over it. Just find some random stud to screw in uni" she got up from the bed "Call me if you need anything"
"I need something"
"Alright. What's that?"
"An alarm clock"