Chapter 1

Buzz Lightyear Mission log. All signs point to this planet as the location of Zurg's fortress, but there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

Buzz said as a Laser  appeared on Buzz  he looks up to see millions of robots that are armed with lasers surrounding him.

Buzz jumps and uses his own laser on the crystal which blows the robots up and sends him flying into the air screaming. Buzz lands on the ground and runs over to a wall to catch his breath when a monitor looks in his direction and beeps.

Buzz jumps and zaps it with his laser, destroying it. Then the ground opens up in a Z shape and Buzz jumps in and when it shuts, his suit glows. He runs along the corridor.

In a room, a yellow dot appears on a red screen identifying as Buzz. A figure raises his clawed hand and put it on a lever.

Come to me, my prey Emperor Zurg said as he moves the lever back and the lights in the corridor come on making Buzz stop in surprise. Then a wall with spikes appears behind him and moves towards him. Buzz looks back and gasps and runs as the wall closes in on him. Buzz manages to jump through a closing door just in time and the spikes ram into the door, denting it.

Buzz stands up and sees a battery which reads "The Source of Zurg's Power". Buzz walks slowly to the bridge which has discs that float between him and the battery. Buzz jumps and lands on the discs, each one playing a musical note as he does so. Then, the discs fall suddenly, carrying Buzz with them. Thinking fast, Buzz presses a button on his utility belt which makes a force field bubble around him and then he flies upward.)

To infinity and beyond! Buzz said  reaching the platform he deactivates the bubble. He then reached to grab the battery but his hand goes through it, revealing it to be an illusion. It then disappears and Evil Emperor Zurg rises up behind Buzz on a platform.)

So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time Emperor Zurg said.

Not today, Zurg! Buzz responded
(Zurg fired his ion blaster at Buzz but he picked up a disc to shield himself and the blasts bounce off.

Buzz throws it at Zurg, hitting him in the face. Buzz somersaults over Zurg but just as he lands and turns around to fire his laser, Zurg spins around so fast and shoots Buzz, vaporizing him, leaving his legs to crouch down and fall on the floor causing Emperor Zurg to cackle with triumph

The letters GAME OVER appear on the TV screen, revealing that the whole thing was only a video game which is being played by Vallia.

Oh, no! No! No,, no, no, no! Vallia said 
Oooh. You almost had him! Woody said sneaking up behind Vallia causing the girl to scream.

I'm never gonna defeat Zurg! Vallia said sadly sure you will Vanilla Woody said I can't press the "Fire" button and jump at the same time! Vallia said looking into the eyes of Woody.

Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Woody repeated after staring into Vallia's eyes for a minute Uh. Woody? Vallia said as she grabbed the cowboy in her arms spinning him around before pulling him closer all the while Bo stared at the scene growling.

Woody? You haven't found your hat yet, have you? Vallia seemed to purr in Woody's ear. No! And Andy's leaving for Cowboy Camp any minute! And I can't find it anywhere! Woody replied

Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours, you'll be sittin' around a campfire with Andy, makin' delicious, hot schmoes Vallia purred. Woody couldn't help but laugh at the girl

They're called "s'mores", Vanilla Right, right, of course.  Vallia said as she fell into Woody's arms fast asleep but not before she put Woody's cowboy hat on top of his head.

He smiled and hugged the girl in his arms.

Miss Peep! Your sheep! Rex said as Bo whistles to get her sheep's attention. They let go of the remote, making Rex fall over and hit the TV remote's on button and it turns on to play a commercial of Al's Toy Barn with Al the owner dressed up in a chicken suit.

Hey, kids! This is Al from Al's Toy Barn and I'm sittin' on some good deals here. Ow! I think I'm feeling a deal hatching right now! Whoa! Let's see what we got. We got boats for a buck, beanies for a buck... Al said

Rex, turn it off! Someone's gonna hear! Woody said softly as to not wake Vallia who looked exhausted how long had Vallia been searching for his hat and how much sleep did the girl get.

Which one is off?! Rex asked rapidly trying to find the right button. Buck, buck, buck! And that's cheap, cheap, cheap! So hurry on down... Al spoke

For crying out loud! It's this one! Hamm says as he hits the off button and the TV turns off. I despise that chicken Hamm said.

Just then Buster appeared licking Woody. OK, boy. Sit. Reach for the sky. Buster raises his front paws and sits on his butt Gotcha! Woody said as Buster acts being shot and falls over, playing dead] Ohh! Great job, boy. (He rubs Buster's belly as Buster pants happily) Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone? Huh? Who's gonna miss me? Who's gonna miss meeeeee?

Andy, you got all your stuff? Andy's Mom calls it's in my room Andy shouted back.

Okay. Have a good weekend, everybody. I'II see you Sunday night Woody said.

Stick 'em up. Buster just scratches his ear and walks away between his legs

l guess we'll work on that later. Hey, Woody. Ready to go to Cowboy Camp? Andy asked the sheriff Woody Doll

Andy, honey. Come on. Five minutes, and we're leavin' Mrs Davis said Five minutes. Hmm Andy said.

Help, help! Somebody help me! Andy said in Vallia's voice Let her go, evil Dr. Pork Chop! Woody said Never! You must choose, Sheriff Woody. How shall she die? Sharks or death by monkeys? Choose Hamm said

I choose Buzz Lightyear! Woody replied What?! That's not a choice! Hamm said To infinity and beyond! Buzz said as he knocks Hamm over and he lands on top of the Army Men.

I'll save you, Miss DuBaer Woody said my hero Andy said for Vallia before he made Woody kiss the girl.

Thanks, Buzz Woody said No problem, buddy. You should never tangle with the unstoppable duo of Woody and Buzz Lightyear Buzz said.Then as he stretches the two toys, Woody's arm ripped at his shoulder.

Andy, let's go! Molly's already in her car seat Mrs Davis said which was followed by the voice of Andy but, Mom, Woody's arm ripped.

Oh, no. Maybe we can fix him on the way Mrs. Davis said as Andy sighed sadly. No, just leave him. I'm sorry, honey. But you know toys don't last forever Mrs. Davis said as she put Woody on a shelf.

Woody? Honey, are you okay? Bo asked as Woody pulled his legs up out of sight. Bo Buzz and Vallia look at each other worried Vallia knew Woody wanted to be alone but she didn't care Vallia climbed Andy's bookcase reaching Woody as he drifted off Vallia gently moved Woody's head into her lap so it was like a pillow for sheriff Woody.