Chapter 21

So beautiful, even in death, that the toys Woody expecially could not find it in their hearts to bury her. They fashioned a coffin of glass and gold, and kept eternal vigil at her side while Sheriff Woody cried himself to sleep every night, Bo however didn't care instead she was actually enjoying this now no one stood in the way of her happily ever after.

Bo grabbed Woody by her crook and pulled him towards her and away from the glass coffin holding Vallia. It's time for our happily ever after it's not you I love Woody said causing Bo to growl.

Oh what you love her! Woody she is nothing compared to me she never stood a chance against me she never stood a chance to have you Woody. You know she said that too and your right she is nothing compared to you in fact I'd say she's better than you Bo Vallia didn't act upon that jealousy that sadness whenever she saw us together.

Woody looked down at Vallia''s blood red lips her porcelain skin as white as snow.

And with a single Kiss Vallia opened her eyes gasping looking into Woody's eyes with a smile and it was at a call of unexpected supernatural activity the Davis's and Andy's toys moved into the ghostbusters firehouse

And with a single Kiss Vallia opened her eyes gasping looking into Woody's eyes with a smile and it was at a call of unexpected supernatural activity the Davis's and Andy's toys moved into the ghostbusters firehouse .