The Nightmare Continues

Cowboy Crunchies, the only cereal that's sugar-frosted and dipped in chocolate

Cowboy Crunchies, the only cereal that's sugar-frosted and dipped in chocolate... proudly presents...
Woody's Roundup
Come on, it's time to play
There's Jessie the Yodelin' Cowgirl the Woody's Roundup Announcer says

Lookit! Lookit! That's me! Jessie said

Bullseye, he's Woody's horse

He's a smart one!

Pete, the old prospector. Has anyone seen my pickaxe? Stinky Pete asked on the T.V.

And the man himself, of course

It's time for Sheriff Woody

He's the very best

He's the rootin'-est, tootin'-est cowboy in the wild, wild west

Woody's Roundup

From where Vallia was in the Vent she whimpered as she fell asleep.

Oh, I didn't mean to frighten you prematurely. The real chills come later. Now, as they say, "look alive," and we'll continue our little tour. And let's all stay together, please.

Vallia stepped in fear into the hall And now a carriage approaches to carry you into the boundless realm of the supernatural. Once on board, remain safely seated with your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside. And watch your children, please.

A Doom Buggie swept Vallia off her feet Do not pull down on the safety bar, please. I will lower it for you. And heed this warning: the spirits will materialize only if you remain quietly seated at all times. Oh yes, and no flash pictures, please. We spirits are frightfully sensitive to bright lights.

Our library is well-stocked with priceless first editions - only ghost stories, of course - and marble busts of the greatest ghost writers the literary world has ever known. They have all retired here, to the Haunted Mansion.

Actually, we have 999 happy haunts here. But there's room for 1,000. Any volunteers? Vallia whimperd in fear No she cried as her Doom Buggie moved into Esher Staircase Room.

If you should decide to join us, final arrangements may be made at the end of the tour.

We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!

Let me out, let me out of here! It was Woody. Woody was the man in the coffin

Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat, call in the spirits, wherever they're at! MADAME LEOTA said

Rap on a table - it's time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond...

Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine!

Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond!

(A brass instrument plays part of "Grim Grinning Ghosts.")