Chapter 4

There's a snake in my boot. [A man hears his voice box and comes over to him and gasps when he sees him and picks him up

Original hand-painted face. Natural-dyed, blanket-stitched vest! Hmm. A little rip. Fixable. Oh, if only you had your hand-stitched, polyvinyl... (he sees Woody's hat on the table and laughs with delight) A HAT!!! I found him! I found him! I found him! [He giggles until he hears Buster barking in the distance and gathers the stuff he was buying as Andy's Mom approaches.

Buster! Quiet down! Excuse me. Can I help you? Andy's Mom asked as Vallia reached out for Woody reaching for his hand

Uh, how much for all this stuff? Yeah. You can help take his paws off my pal Slinky said as Vallia reached out for Woody again. I'll give you, eh, 50 cents for all this junk Al said. Oh. Now, h-how did this get down here? Andy's Mom said seeing Woody.

Just hand her the sheriff. Nice and easy Buzz said. Oh, a pro. Very well. Five dollars said Al. I'm sorry. It's an old family toy Andy's Mom said.

Now, just walk away Buzz said . Wait Al said as Vallia grabbed Woody's hand on his ripped arm. The other way said Buzz. Uh. I'll give you bucks for it Al said which was followed by the voice of Mr. Potato Head Fifty bucks ain't bad.

It's not for sale Andy's Mom says putting Woody  and Vallia in a case as Mrs. Davis locked them inside. Everything's for sale. O-Or trade. Uh You like my watch? Al said

Sorry Mrs Davis said He’s safe said Buzz. Way to go, Andy's mom! Hamm spoke which was followed by the voice of Mr. Potato Head Whew. That was close.

All right. She showed him Slinky said

But, lady... Al said which was followed by the voice of Andy's Mom Molly. Don't touch that, please. Lady. Lady. Lady.Al spoke

Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car Mr. Potato Head said as Al stumbled on a skateboard. Seeing it and looking at Andy's Mom with a grin, he gets an idea.

Hold on Buzz Lightyear said Whassup? Hamm asked What is it, Buzz? Al uses his foot to push the skateboard towards some boxes Molly. I'll be right here, sweetie. Oh! What now? She heard a crash and went to see what made the noise. Giving Al enough time to unlock the case while she's not looking and grabs Vallia ripping her hand from Woody's before throwing her to the dirt grabbing Woody before shoving him into a bag.

Oh, no. He's stealing Woody! Buzz said which was followed by the reply of the toys What?! Stealin'?! W-Wait! Hamm Rex replied he can't take Woody. It's illegal Rex spoke. Where's he goin'? Asked Slinky Somebody! Do somethin'! Rex said as Buzz puts Lenny down and runs to the drainpipe to slide down.

All right. Let's review this one more time. At precisely 8:32-ish. Exhibit "A". Woody was kidnapped. Exhibit "B". Composite sketch of the kidnapper. [Etch draws a false picture of Al who's got a beard

Nah, that's not him the toys said to Hamm. He didn't have a beard like that Vallia spoke .

Fine. Uh, Etch. Give him a shave. [Etch redraws Al again but without the beard The kidnapper was bigger than that Slinky said.

Oh, picky, picky, picky Hamm said followed by the voice of Mr. Potato Head let's just go straight to Exhibit F. The kidnapper's vehicle. [The crime scene remake was made using LEGO to make Andy's house and the small toy in a car is used to represent Al's car] Now, the vehicle fled the scene in this direction.

Your eyes are in backwards. It went the other way said Hamm . Hey. Put a cork in it said Mr. Potato Head. How do you spell "FBI"? Said Rex as he accidentally walked into the crime scene remake, messing it up.

MY CRIME SCENE! As Rex turns, his tail knocks over the model of Andy's house Oh, why don't you watch where you're goin', "Godspilla"?
I didn't know there was a crime scene replied Rex.

Excuse me. Excuse me. A little quiet, please. Thank you Buzz said.

The toys look confused at each other then walked over to Buzz who is typing some letters into Mr. Spell via his keyboard to figure out the license plate's letters: LZTYBRN

Lazy toy brain. Lousy try, Brian Mr Spell said. What are you doing, Buzz? Rex asked. There was some sort of message encoded on that vehicle's ID tag Buzz replied

Liz try bran said Mr. Spell. It's just a license plate. It's just a jumble of letters Mr. Potato Head responded Yeah, and there are about million registered cars in the Tri-County area alone Hamm added.

Oh, this can't help. Let's leave Buzz to play with his toys said Mr. Potato Head. The toys start to leave Buzz when Mr. Potato Head's comment gives Buzz an idea.

Toy. Toy. Toy. Hold on! He types the letters up on Mr. Spell. The toys stop walking and turn to watch Buzz type the letters on Mr. Spell's keyboard then presses the play button

Al's Toy Barn said Mr Spell hey where's Vallia Buzz asked looking around for the girl she must have gone to rescue Woody Mrs Potato Head said she has gotten close to Woody and your jealous aren't you Bo as has Woody your jealous of Woody and Vallia's relationship aren't you Bo Buzz added.