Chapter 16

Prospector?! Jessie asked as Woody said you're outta your box!

I tried reasoning with you, Woody. But you keep forcing me to take extreme measures. [He walks over to the remote and uses his pickaxe to turn the TV off.

Wait a minute

Wait a minute. You turned on the TV last night! Not Jessie! Woody said and where's Vallia? Jessie asked What did you do to her? She added Look, we have an eternity to spend together in the museum. Let's not start off by pointing fingers, shall we?

You really are Stinky Pete. Aren't you? As Jessie added Prospector, this isn't fair! Upon hearing Jessie, Stinky Pete gets angry and yells. What did you do to her? The cowgirl shouted Fair"?! I'll tell you what's not fair! Spending a lifetime on a dime-store shelf watching every other toy be sold! Well, finally, my waiting has paid off! And no hand-me-down cowboy doll IS GONNA MESS IT UP FOR ME NOW! He lifts his box and tosses it to the black foam insulation

BUZZ! HELP! BUZZ! GUYS! Woody shouted It's too late, Woody. That silly Buzz Lightweight can't help you said Stinky Pete.  HIS NAME IS BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Woody shouted Whatever. I've always hated those upstart space toys Stinky Pete said.

It's stuck. What do we do? Woody asked Can I use my head? Rex asked then, they heard a rumble coming towards the door. It's Al Woody said as Jessie and Bullseye gasp Bullseye runs to his black foam place and Woody and Jessie flop down to the floor just as Al enters the room.

Look at the time. I'm gonna be late. Oh, figures. I can't miss this flight. I've gotta pack. All right. Let's see. Uh, wallet, keys, tickets. Uh. Passport, beef jerky. Very expensive over there. Shower? Oh, I can skip the shower. I just gotta get outta here now. [He packs up his collection puts them on a trolley and goes out of his apartment

Quick. To the elevator. The toys run to the elevator while Al press the button for it. Hurry. I can hear it coming said Buzz.

But then as they reach the top, they gasp for appearing on the elevator is...Emperor Zurg So. We meet again, Buzz Lightyear. FOR THE LAST TIME he says as Rex screams. It's Zurg Utility Belt Buzz and Rex said as Zurg pulls out his ion blaster.

Look out. He's got an ion blaster said Rex. Zurg fires balls at the group. Utility Belt Buzz leaps over him and fires back with his laser. Al goes inside the elevator and it goes down while the battle between Utility Belt Buzz and Zurg continues.

Quick. Get on Buzz said as he, Slinky, Hamm, and Potato Head slide down the cables. Rex whimpers nervously as he looks down to the roof of the lift. The emergency hatch. Come on.

Rex whimpers and screams as he  slides down the cable very fast and lands right onto Potato Head, making his parts go off everywhere. Thanks.

Zurg keeps firing balls at Utility Belt Buzz. Seeing some discs nearby, he grabs them and throws them one by one at Zurg. Then as he picks up another few and is about to throw them, he sees that Zurg is gone

Huh? [Then Zurg appears from nowhere, grabbing Utility Belt Buzz by his hand and lifts him up]

Come on. Hurry Buzz said as Rex spoke but Buzz is in peril. [Zurg pushes Utility Belt Buzz to a box many times.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!

Buzz opens the emergency hatch and looks down to see Al's green case on a box on a trolley. Zurg spins Utility Belt Buzz on his finger before tossing him to the ground

Surrender, Buzz Lightyear. I have won Emperor Zurg I'll never give in. You killed my father Utility Belt Buzz
said

Emperor Zurg said looking at Utility Belt Buzz shocked face before Utility Belt Buzz screamed

Al  waited impatiently inside the elevator for it to reach the bottom of the apartment come on Al repeated not noticing Slinky dangling above his green case behind him, his back end being held by Buzz and the other toys

Al  waited impatiently inside the elevator for it to reach the bottom of the apartment come on Al repeated not noticing Slinky dangling above his green case behind him, his back end being held by Buzz and the other toys. Rex runs over to Utility Belt Buzz as Zurg adjusts his ion blaster to the highest level, paying no attention to Rex.

Aaah! Buzz. You could have defeated Zurg all along. You just need to believe in yourself. Ah Rex screamed. Zurg aimed his Blaster at him. Prepare to die he said.

Aaah! I can't look. As Rex turns away, his tail hits Zurg and he falls off the roof of the elevator and down to the bottom below

Wh-Wh-Wh-Whoa! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Emperor Zurg screamed I did it. I finally defeated Zurg! Rex said happily

Father Utility Belt Buzz said reaching down the elevator shaft Slinky flips up the locks, opening the green case and Woody reaches out and grabs his paws

Father Utility Belt Buzz said reaching down the elevator shaft Slinky flips up the locks, opening the green case and Woody reaches out and grabs his paws. Then the bell dings, indicating that the lift has reached the bottom of the apartment building.

Finally Al said

As he moves out of the elevator, Slinky tugs to pull Woody out of the case when Stinky Pete appears and grabs Woody, making Slinky lose his grip on Woody and spring back. Stinky Pete drags Woody into the case as it shuts with Al not noticing this. Slinky and the other toys drop down to the floor. Mr. Potato Head stands up and throws his hat like a Frisbee to stop the door from closing. They run through the door but as they get to the edge of the porch, Al drives off to the airport.