Chapter 3

Wheezy? Is that you? Woody asked Hey, Woody. What are you doing up here? I thought Mom took you to get your squeaker fixed months ago. Andy was so upset Woody asked .

Nah. She just told him that to calm him down. And then put me on the shelf Wheezy answered.

Well, why didn't you yell for help? Woody asked Well? I tried squeakin'. But I'm still broken. No one could hear me. (he wheezes and coughs) Besides, the dust aggravates my condition.

Wheezy coughs again and falls back into Woody's hand] What's the point in prolonging the inevitable? We're all just one stitch away. From here. To there. Wheezy said as he points to Andy's mom hammering a Yard Sale sign into the ground outside

Yard Sale. Woody gasps. Before shouting to the other toys YARD SALE! Guys. Wake up. Wake up. There's a yard sale outside Woody shouted.

Yard Sale? Buzz said confused Woody what's going on? Vallia asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Sarge. Emergency roll call Woody shouted a little quieter than before seeing the fear in the beautiful Vallia's eyes it'll be okay Vallia do you trust me Woody asked I do Woody I really do said Vallia.

SIR!! YES, SIR!! RED ALERT!! ALL CIVILIANS!! FALL IN POSITION NOW!! SINGLE FILE!! LET'S MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!! Sarge shouted [The toys get into a single line and Buzz and Robot use a check list to see that all the toys are present]

Hamm? Buzz said Here said Hamm  the Potato Heads, Mr. and Mrs.? Buzz asked which was followed by the reply of Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Here they said.

Troikas? Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Buzz said as Rex said I hate yard sales. Slinky? Buzz asked as they heard footsteps coming towards the room.

Aaah! Someone's coming! The toys run and Woody and Vallia hide Wheezy behind the books and freeze just as Andy's mom comes in Okay. Let's see what's up here. Andy's Mom said as she looked under the bed and takes out a toy car and puts it in a box marked "25 cents".

She picks up Rex who looks worried and puts him aside to get a jigsaw puzzle from which he was standing on and puts it in the box. She then grabs some hoops and the books which are hiding Wheezy and grabs him as well]

Bye, Woody. Woody Vallia the two  unfreez and watches in horror as Andy's mom puts Wheezy in the box and leaves the room]

Wheezy. Oh, come on. Think, think. Woody. Think, think, think. Oh. [He tries to whistle with his right arm but it only makes him blow a raspberry so he uses his ripped arm to whistle and it works and Buster runs into the room, looking for  Woody

Hey, here, boy. Here, Buster! Up here! No. No. No. No. No. NO! Woody shouts as he loses his grip on the shelf but Vallia quickly grabbed his hand trying to pull him back up onto the shelf she toppled over Woody quickly grabbed her hand her grip slipped from his. Buster catch her though Vallia wasn't made from glass or porcelain she still seemed fragile not in a breakable way but fragile all the same.

Buster caught her before Woody let go of the shelf falling onto Buster's back.
Okay, boy. To the yard sale. Hyah! Woody shouted. Buster obeys and runs out of the room with Woody and Vallia on his back. The toys watch this in awe.

What's goin' on? Mr. Potato Head asked Woody Bo Peep said  He's nuts Mr. Potato Head spoke.

His arm ain't that bad Slinky spoke. Don't do it, Woody. We love youuu! Rex said

Careful on the steps now said Vallia  as Buster runs down the stairs, making Woody and Vallia to jolt and bump around on his back 'til they reach the door and stops. They open the door and peep out to see Andy's mom put the 25 cents box on a table nearby. Okay, boy. Let's go. And keep it casual. (Buster moves in an innocent fashion and then moves forward.

Woody and Vallia are clinging to his side out of sight of anyone) Not that casual Vallia said as Buster stops grinning and walks on towards the yard sale. The other toys go to the window sill and Buzz uses Lenny to see what's going on]

Piggy bank, piggy bank. Coming through Hamm said Is he out there? Can you see him? Bo asked you mean them Mr Pototohead said causing Bo to growl. There they are  Buzz said as Woody Vallia and Buster move to the table with the 25 cents box on it.

Vallia climbs up to the table and hides behind a pepper sprayer Woody following behind as a man walks past whistling then Woody and Vallia ran to the box and climbs into it.

Oh! He's getting in the box said Rex as Vallia followed. Their sellin' themselves for 25 cents Hamm said Oh, Woody Vallia. You're worth more than that Slinky said.

Woody is worth more than 25 cents Vallia however...

Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Look. They got something Buzz said seeing Woody and Vallia pull out Wheezy. It's Wheezy. Buzz said as all the other
toys said Wheezy? Hey. It's not suicide. It's a rescue Buzz said As Woody and Vallia push Wheezy to the ground and Buster moves him a bit with his nose] Good boy, Buster. Hold still. Vallia puts Wheezy in Buster's collar There. There you go, pal Woody said.

Bless you, Woody Vallia. All right, now, back to Andy's room. Hyah! Woody said as Buster moves forward following him

Way to go, cowboy Way to go, Princess.

Yea! Woodster! Val Golly bob howdy! Slinky spoke as Wheezy starts slipping due to bobbing around so much]

Woody! Vallia I-I'm slippin'. Wheezy said as Woody pushed Wheezy back in the collar but then Buster leaps over a toy causing Vallia and Woody to fall off and land on the ground. they watched as Buster ran with Wheezy still in his collar back into the house.

Vallia and Woody quickly froze as a little girl came over Mommy! Mommy, look! Look at this! Mommy, look! It's a cowboy dolly! and princess

Hey! That's not her toys Rex said. No, no, no, no, no said Buzz . What's that little gal think she's doin'? said Slinky Oh, honey. You don't want this toy. It's broken. She takes Woody from her daughter and throws him away