Chapter 20

As Woody held the lifeless girl in his arms something fell out of her lifeless hand hitting his cowboy boots crying Woody picked it up a crumpled peice of paper with shaking hands he unwrapped it from it's balled up state falling down on his knees on the ground before reading it  Vallia's writing was messy but still readable.

Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly,

lavender's green,
When I am king, dilly, dilly,
you shall be queen.
Who told you so, dilly, dilly,
who told you so?

'Twas my own heart, dilly, dilly,
that told me so.
Call up your men, dilly, dilly,
set them to work
Some to the plough, dilly, dilly,
some to the fork,

Some to make hay, dilly, dilly,
some to cut corn,
While you and I, dilly, dilly,
keep ourselves warm.
Lavender's green, dilly, dilly,
Lavender's blue,

If you love me, dilly, dilly,
I will love you
Let the birds sing, dilly, dilly,
And the lambs play
We shall be safe, dilly, dilly,
out of harm's way

I love to dance, dilly, dilly,
I love to sing
When I am queen, dilly, dilly,
You'll be my king.
Who told me so, dilly, dilly,
Who told me so?
I told myself, dilly, dilly,

I told me so

P.S Woody I will always love you but you'll be with Bo I'm not the one you love I know I'm not but Woody this isn't goodbye be happy for me. I know you will with Bo promise me Woody. I wonder what it would have been like if things were different and I was the one for you.

Another P.S I will always love you Woody even if you don't. Have fun storming the castle!

With love always Vallia Anne DuBaer.

Oh Vanilla things don't need to be different it's you I love not Bo Woody said holding the lifeless girl tighter in his arms.

Woody we have to go Andy's going to be back soon from cowboy camp I...I can't leave her here. Woody she's... you... Don't  think I know that Buzz Woody snapped as he sighed and he hoisted the lifeless Vallia over his shoulder.

He looked down at the note the have fun storming the castle! Line Vallia had written made Woody laugh he put Vallia on Bullseyes back holding her as Jessie and Buzz hopped on Bullseyes back before they made their way back home Woody sobbing softly the entire way.