Chapter 15

What's happening? Utility Belt Buzz asked as Mr. Potato Head said frightened. Oh! It's horrible! They're torturing him! The Toys gasp. What are we gonna do, Buzz?! Rex asked

Use your head! In seconds, they are using Rex as a battering ram. But I don't wanna use my head! Rex said as all the toys yelled as they charge out through the cover and into the apartment, crashing into the box on the way causing Jessie to stop tickling Woody and it was then that Vallia fainted Woody barely being able to catch her

What's going on here?! Stinky Pete asked. Buzz, guys! Hey! How did you find me? Woody asked as Utility Belt Buzz pounced on Woody knocking him off his feet saying watch yourself!

We're here to spring ya, Woody!
Stinky Pete screamed as Hamm jumped on Stinky Pete's box, knocking it over.

Hamm: You heard of kung fu? Well, get ready for pork CHOP! Hamm spoke. Prepare to meet MR. ANGRY EYES! Mr. Potato Head said but instead of his angry eyes, Mr. Potato Head puts his extra shoes on where his eyes should be and walks into a cupboard, leaving Jessie in bewilderment at this antic]

Hold it, now! Hey! You don't understand! These are my friends! Woody said as Rex spoke yeah, we're his friends!
Woody:

No, Rex! I mean, they're my friends! Said Woody as Slinky and Bullseye growl at each other. Hey. Stop it. You leave him alone, springy dog! Hey! Jessie said as Slinky wraps himself around Jessie and Bullseye. Grab Woody and let's go!

Woody Vallia cried causing Woody's head to snap up to look at the girl drowning out everything going on behind him his full attention focused on Vallia nothing more and before he knew what was happening Vallia had fainted into his arms.

Vanilla hey wake up Woody said worriedly shaking her shoulders.

Retreat! Mr. Potato Head shouted dragging Woody behind him as Rex said quick! To the vent! Alright, let's go! Said Hamm and Jessie said They're stealing him. No! Stinky Pete shouted

The toys yell as they run towards the vent until....Hold it right there! Buzz said stopping them

Buzz?! the toys said confused You again! Woody! Thank goodness you're all right Buzz said his voice dropping to a mere whisper at the sight of Vallia. How do you know that name Woody asked

Hold on! I am Buzz Lightyear. And I am in charge of this detachment said Utility Belt Buzz No. I am Buzz Lightyear the real Buzz said as Utility Belt Buzz said I am Buzz Lightyear!
I am Buzz Lightyear! the real Buzz argued

Woody looks just as confused at this as the other toys. So? Who's the real Buzz? Woody asked looking down at Vallia. She always looked fragile Woody said softly but never like this he added as Jessie kicked at the dust on the floor.

Jessie what aren't you telling me Woody said softly as Jessie sighed. She hasn't been sleeping she just watches you through the night she doesn't want to close her eyes whenever you're not there with her I had asked her why she refused to sleep after all her just watching you did get kind of creepy.

The first night she didn't tell me nor the second but it was on the third night that she told me why she refused to sleep and she just watched over you every time she did sleep every time she closed her eyes she saw you.

Me Woody said causing Jessie to nod every time she closed her eyes she saw you dead killed by her evil uncle Thantos the first dream she told me was extremely vivid she said aid before saying each line from the poor girls nightmare.

When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. Whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still - that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight!

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. I am your host, your ghost host. Kindly step all the way in please, and make room for everyone. There's no turning back now. Our tour begins here in this gallery, where you see paintings of some of our guests as they appeared in their corruptible, mortal state.

Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination - hmm? And consider this dismaying observation: this chamber has no windows and no doors... which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out! The ghost host said laughing. Of course, there's always my way.

Thantos and the ghost host once again snapped their fingers and thunder sounded throughout the room causing the lights to go out and like the first nightmare there was a chilling scream
and that's when Vallia saw it. A body hangs from a noose above the room.

That person in that noose was you Woody and with each nightmare each time she saw you dead her evil uncle Thantos would always say your move Apolla dear and with that said he would disappear.

Vallia said her next nightmare she saw a killer bride the words were so vivid that it would be impossible to forget In sickness and in... wealth. You may now kiss the bride. We'll live happily ever after. Till death do us part. Here comes the bride. As long as we both shall live. For better or for... worse. I do. I did. She drew me a picture Jessie said pulling out a piece of paper from her boot.

Your right Woody she needs you and I wouldn't ask you to leave her just to go to some mueseum all the way in Japan.

Hey, you, guys. Come with me Woody said gently lying Vallia on the floor What? Jessie asked Andy will play with all of us. l know it! Woody told Jessie Woody, l-l. l don't know. l Jessie started. But was cut off by Woody Wouldn't you give anything? Just to have one more day with Emily? This is what it's all about. To make a child happy. And you know it. Bullseye? Are you with me? He happily licks his face Okay. Good boy. Alright! Prospector. How 'bout you? But as he turns the box around, it is empty

As he looked down he saw the spot where he had laid Vallia was empty Then they heard a clang and they turned to see Stinky Pete screwing the vent shift with his pickaxe much to the shock of Woody, Bullseye and Jessie.

Woody! She knew he would never be hers. He was Bo's.

Oh, yes. To never be with the one you love. Oh! But it doesn't have to be that way. Oh, no, no, no. I can stop the hurt. Yes.

I can make all those bad memories disappear. Yes! Just one bite, my love, and all this will go away. Your life here, the people that you met. You won't remember anything. Just sweet dreams.....and happy endings. But you must hurry. You must hurry. The magic will not work unless you take a bite before the clock strikes 12.

Hurry now. Hurry. Hurry. Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it. That's it. Hurry. Hurry. Yes. And with that Vallia took a bite out of the apple and dropped to the ground the apple rolling out of Vallia's hands hitting Woody's boot.