Chapter 11

WAH! It says, how you defeat Zurg! Vallia would sure love this Look! Guys! Rex says as he puts the manual in front of Tour Guide Barbie, Hamm and Mr. Potato Head, blocking their view and the windscreen.

Excuse me, sir Tour Guide Barbie says

Look out! Slinky said as Hamm added Oh! Stop. Stop. Stop! as Barbie swerves the car to the right it hits the stand and balls spill out on them. They try to get away but the balls cause the car to spin around in circles.

Turn into the spin, Barbie! Said Hamm as  The Buzz Lightyear video game manual slips out of Rex's tiny hand and flies to the ground, sliding under a shelf, out of Rex's reach.

Aah! The source of power! No! Come back! DAAH!!! Hey! he runs after the car and the others Wait up! Hey! Come on! [Mr. Potato Head looks at a side mirror and sees Rex's reflection in it with the words "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE MUCH CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR"

Slow down! Dinosaur overboard! Slow down! WAAH!!! Rex says as Barbie stops the car and Rex tumbles in headfirst, his legs dangled in the air.

Remain seated, please. Permanecer sentados, por favor Barbie said.

Back at the Buzz Lightyear aisle, Utility Belt Buzz ties Buzz into a cardboard spaceship and puts him in it]

Ow! Listen to me! Listen to me! You're not really a space ranger! You're a toy! We're all toys! Do you hear me?! Buzz said as Utility Belt Buzz responded well, that should hold you 'til the court martial Utility Belt Buzz said as he puts Buzz on a shelf and walks away.

Let! Me! GO! You don't realize what you're doing! Buzz grunts as the other toys arrive in the Buzz Lightyear aisle.

And this is the Buzz Lightyear aisle Back in 1995 shortsighted retailers did
not order enough dolls to meet demand.

Hey! Buzz! Hamm said as Utility Belt Buzz spoke Halt! Who goes there?! He asked as he aims his laser at them, making Barbie stop the car just in front of Utility Belt Buzz.

Quit clowning around and get in the car! Mr. Potato Head said to Utility Belt Buzz as Rex added Buzz! Buzz! I know how to defeat Zurg! Utility Belt Buzz turns off his laser upon hearing this and says You do?

Come on. I'II tell you on the way Rex said from inside the box, Buzz sees this confusion and tries to call out to them but they can't hear him from outside. No! No! Buzz shouted his voice muffled Guys! You've got the wrong Buzz! YOU'VE! GOT! THE WRONG! BUZZ!!!

Say? Where'd you get the cool belt, Buzz? Hamm asked Utility Belt Buzz Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue. They drive away, leaving Buzz behind in the box]

NOOOO!!! Buzz shouted