Chapter 12

Oh. Wow. Will you look at me? It's, like, I'm fresh out of the box! Look at this stitching. Andy's gonna have a hard time rippin' this. (to Jessie who is still frowning at Woody for wanting to go back home to Andy) Hello! Hi! Hello! Woody said as Jessie said great. Now you can go.

Well, what a good idea Woody said sarcastically. Woody looks towards the air vent which is his only way out. He feels something bump him and he turns back to see Bullseye looking at him sadly.

Woody. Don't be mad at Jessie. She's been through more than you know. Why not make amends before you leave, huh? It's the least you can do.
Woody looks towards Jessie sitting on the window sill, then back at Bullseye who looks at him as if to say "Please, Woody.

All right. But I don't know what good it'll do Woody responded as he jumps from the table and goes over to Jessie, climbing onto the chair next to her and the window Hey. Whatcha doin' way up here? Asked Woody as Jessie responded I thought I'd get one last look at the sun, before I get packed away again.

Look, Jessie. I know you hate me for leaving, but I have to go back. I'm still Andy's toy. Well, if you knew him, you'd understand. You see, Andy's a...Woody started but Jessie cut him off. Let me guess. Andy's a real special kid. And to him you're his buddy, his best friend. And when Andy plays with you, it's, like. Even though you're not moving. You feel like you're alive. Because, that's how he sees you. Whoa. How did you know that? Woody asked. Because Emily was just the same. She was my whole world Jessie responded.

Jessie was quite for a while before she spoke sadly

Jessie, I. I didn't know Woody said as.
Jessie responded Just go. Woody gets off the windowsill and onto the floor grabbing Vallia gently in both arms as he walks over to the air vent. He unscrews the bolt and opens the cover

How long will it last, Woody? Do you really think Andy is going to take you to college? Or on his honeymoon? Andy is growing up, and there's nothing you can do about it. Woody bows his head down, feeling conflicted on what to do. It's your choice, Woody. You can go back. Or you can stay with us. And last forever. You'll be adored by children for generations said Stinky Pete.

Woody looks at the dark vent in front of him. He doesn't move into it. Bullseye walks over to him sadly and Woody rubs his mane to comfort him.

Who am I? To break up the Roundup gang? [Bullseye and Stinky Pete smile at this decision as Woody shuts the grille. The sound catches Jessie's attention and she looks towards Woody who smiles at her, showing that he has decided to go to the museum which makes her smile in return.