Chapter 17

How are we gonna get him now? Rex asked as Mr Pototohead answered Pizza, anyone?

Go. Go. Go shouted Buzz as Utility Belt Buzz shouts I got it.

The two Buzz's bump into each other. Buzz, are you coming? Buzz asked as Utility Belt Buzz said No, I... I have a lot of catching up to do with my dad.
He throws a ball at Zurg who survived the fall from the elevator shaft

Emperor Zurg said as he fires another ball for Utility Belt Buzz to catch

Emperor Zurg said as he fires another ball for Utility Belt Buzz to catch. Oh, you're a great dad. Yippee Utility Belt Buzz said.

Farewell said Buzz Does anyone know how to drive? Rex asked as
Buzz said Slink, take the pedals. Rex, you navigate. Hamm and Potato, operate the levers and knobs.

Ooooooooooooh the Aliens said as.
Alien #1 said Strangers.
From the outside added Alien #2
Oh, no Buzz groaned remembering the aliens he had met with Woody in the crane game machine at pizza planet.

He's at a red light. We can catch him Rex said Maximum power, Slink said Buzz as Slinky pushes the pedal and the truck roars but it doesn't move. Agh. It turned green. Hurry said Rex as Buzz asked why won't it go?

Use the Wand of Power said the aliens as Mr. Potato Head pulls the lever and the truck speeds off after Al's car. Rex yells as the truck zooms through some cones which results in the storage compartment door opening and stuff falls out of it and lands on Hamm, hitting him on the head.

Ooh. Ow. Oh said Hamm Rex. Which way? Asked Buzz Left. No. No. I mean right. That's right. No. I mean left. Left is right. Buzz, he's turning left. He's turning left Rex shouted as Buzz hopped on the steering wheel and turns it to get the truck to turn left. The string which holds the aliens then unties and they start to fall out of the window.

Oh, oh, boy said the aliens as Mr. Potato Head leaps up to the window and grabs the string and holds on Whoa-oa-oa-oa.

Go right. To the right. Right. Right. Right. Right.The truck turns right, helping Mr. Potato Head pull the aliens back inside it. You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful said the three aliens.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Whatever Mr. Potato Head responds as the pizza planet truck continues chasing Al's car until they reach Tri-Country International Airport.