Sick (Dr Strange)

This is my first Benedict Cumberbatch fic its different oneshots of Sherlock, Dr Strange maybe some of Benedict himself.

***********************************

Stephen was in the bathroom washing his face before work. For once there wasn't anything threatening the universe so it would hopefully be an easy day. His head shot up from the sink when he heard you coughing hard from your shared bedroom. He quickly grabbed a towel and wiped off his face before rushing into the room that connected to the master bathroom. 

"Darling, are you feeling alright?" Stephen asked, kneeling by the bed with his hand in your hair. 

"I'm just not feeling too great but I'll manage. I'm gonna go take some cold medicine, have some tea and hopefully I'll start feeling better." You smiled at your fiance. 

"I'll get the medicine and make you a cup of tea. You just stay here." His deep voice sent shivers through your already cold body. 

"Thank you Dr Strange." You smiled weakly. He felt your forehead, you did have a fever. He knew by the way you were speaking and the fact that you were never up this early that you didnt feel well. You always woke up not long after he left for work. It was his morning ritual to get ready for work then return to the bedroom with a steaming hot cup of tea which he would sit on your nightstand so by the time you woke it would be cool enough to drink. Then he would kiss your head and leave. 

"Of course, be a good patient and rest. I'll be right back." He kissed your nose then went to the kitchen. First he turned on the tea kettle then started to look through the medicine cupboard for some cold meds. When he finally found some he realized he only had the liquid version… You wouldn't be too happy but you needed medicine. 

"Cold medicine? Meditation is the best form of medication Stephen." Wong commented, coming around the corner. 

"It's not for me. Y/N is sick. I'm needed at Kamar-Taj so I'm getting her the medicine she needs before I go. Please keep an eye on her. You know how stubborn she is. Don't let her out of bed, she has some cleaning and other things she wanted to get done today but she needs rest." He insisted.

"Your fiancée.. Stubborn? Imagine that." Stephen rolled his eyes and took the tea and the medicine to your shared bedroom. 

"I'm back darling." He placed your tea down first then took out the medicine and poured it into a medicine cup. You grimaced at the sight of the pink liquid. 

"I know you don't like it but you have to take it. I don't have the pill form." 

"It's gross." You complained when he held it to your lips. 

"You have to take it darling. It's going to help you get better." He pets the back of your head and once again holds it to your lips. "Take it then I can give you your tea." You opened your mouth and drank the medicine, cringing and gagging on it. Stephen quickly grabbed your tea and let you sip from it. 

"Thank you." Reaching up you caressed his beard with your palm. You loved the way his beard scratched your skin. You’d seen pictures of him without facial hair and of course he was gorgeous but his goatee would always be your favorite look on him. “I love you.” You added, weakly, his ocean blue eyes bore into yours. You could tell he was concerned just by the look on his face. Even though Stephen was a doctor and knew this was nothing more than a cold, the flu at most he was still worried. 

“I love you too, darling. Get better for me. Stay in bed, don’t be getting up unnecessarily or wandering around the sanctum.” He put his finger in your face then booped your nose playfully, making you giggle. He smiled widely at you.