Nothing but a Dream

Kei POV
I woke up from ww someone knocking on my door. I slowly rolled from bed to open it not really caring who it was all I know was that who ever woke 
me from my wonderful sleep is gonna get a ear full. I swung the door open to reveal ayanakoji and my mind immediately went blank. He held in his hands a brown paper bag from the drug store.

"Can I come in" he asked. I nodded my head slowly standing aside letting him in. I closed the door as he sat on the chair across from my bed which I sat on.

"Here" he said handing me the bag.

"What is it?" I asked looking inside to find cold medicine and heating pads. He was worried about you me?

"Thank you" I said blushing looking away. He sat next to me suddenly and placed his hand on my forehead which caught me off guard.

"Seems your temperature is still a bit high" he said with a blank face. For some reason I couldn't help but stare at his lips and I was fighting the urge to put my own lips on them. When he pulled his hand away we sat in complete silence but it wasn't a bad silence. As he made his move to leave I lost to my urge and did something that I may come soon to regret but at that moment I didn't care.

"Ayanakoji" I said in a low voice. He looked back at me with a confused face. I placed my lips on his while holding his face in my hands. He didn't resisted and he even kissed me back. I slowly made my way down to the bed while pulling him down with me. As we laid on the bed with him on top of me I noticed he didn't try anything like he was inexperienced in that. So I guess there's stuff even he doesn't know about. I grabbed one of his hands, that were resting on either side of my head to prevent him from swishing me, and placed it on my waist.

He slowly moved from my lips leaving me breathless and started to kiss my cheek slowly making his way down to my neck. At first he left light kisses that tickled then started to lick and bite which felt weirdly good. I moved my hands slowly to his back lifting up his shirt gently. He pulled away from my neck and for some reason his eyes were closed. I slowly pulled his shirt off and threw it to the side. I stroked his shoulders then gently moved my hands down his arms feeling how muscular they were. He slowly put his hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb gently and for some strange reason it felt different then how Hirata's felt.

He pulled closer to my ear and licked it making me shiver with excitement. I ran my fingers through his hair which was surprisingly soft. I smiled happily as he nibbled on my ear and closed my eyes.

"Kei" he said almost in a whisper. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Yes" I responded.

"Wake up" he said. I looked at him confused but then he started to fade away as everything around us me.

I gasp myself awake and was met with the bright sun coming through my curtain.

"What was that? A dream" I said to myself.