Leap into the Madness

Kei POV

I laid on my towel with my sunglasses on and absorbed the sun while Kiyotaka continued to read his book.  I made a sand castle and Kiyotaka got us ice cream. The sun began to set leaving the sky a dusky orange color. 

"Are you ready to go back yet" Kiyotaka asked. I pulled my sun glasses down a little so they would sit on my nose to look at him. 

"I suppose I am a bit hungry.. there's a restaurant in the resort called twigs which Sato told me is good" I suggested sitting up. He looked back at his phone before sticking it in his pocket. 

"Sure. Let's go get changed and I will make reservations for us" he said. I jumped up and began to pack up my things. I put my shorts back on and stuffed my towel in my bag. I placed my bag on my shoulder before putting my sandles back on and taking his hand as we walked back to the resort. Once we got to the lobby we saw Sudo taking to Horikita near the door of the pool area and it seemed like they were having a very heated discussion. 

"You're his friend. You didn't think to stop him and what's worse you helped him" Horikita stated crossing her arms. 

"Suzune I didn't know about his plan until after Ike told me what he said that night. I admit I was with him when he found it but when he found it I was called in by my group leader to help move some boxes from another group I had no clue what he was gonna do" he pleaded. 

"Wait so you when he found it you had left" she confirmed. Sudo nodded and showed proof by giving her his phone. 

"I'll call you when I make the reservations" Kiyotaka said snapping me out of my trance of eavesdropping. I smiled and walked to my room leaving him alone. Once I got to my room I placed my bag on the floor and walked towards my bed and flopped onto it. Today was a long yet fun day. I smiled to myself and sat up sighing from the heaviest of my body. I pulled my suitcase from under my bed and placed it on top of my bed before opening it revealing my clothes. 

I pulled out my light pink dewewan puff sleeve floral mini bow dress and placed it on my bed next to the suitcase. I chose my white sandals with a little bow on them to match the bow theme. I grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom when a knock was heard at my door. I looked through the peephole and saw Ms. Chabashira waiting on the other side. I put my towel over my hanger and opened the door. 

"I'm sorry to bother you Karuizawa but I have been asked to deliver some news to you" She said in a robotic tone. 

I stepped outside of the room and used the door blocker to hold it open so I wouldn't get locked out. 

"Yaumachi has come to me and admitted he was behind the snake incident. He confessed that he only told me becasue he was under the impression the entire first year body had already knew and wanted me to hear his side of the story first before I heard it from someone else. I told him I haven't heard anything from anyone else and he was the first one to have told me.He said everyone has a video of him admitting to what he did. I wanted to ask you if you had received any such video' She asked holding a clipboard. 

"No I don't have any video" I said a little confused. 

"Okay thank you for your time. If any video like that does get sent then please report it to me" She asked before leaving and going to the next room which was down the other hall. So Yaumachi was the one who did that to me. I shook my head free of any thoughts and went into the shower. 

Ayankoji POV

I made the reservation for us before going back to the lobby where I was stopped by Horikita. 

"What did you do this time" she demanded. 

"I just made a dinner reservation. I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to do that" I replied.