Group Discord

Horikita POV
The class was quiet while the teacher went over lessons about history and math. I didn't really take a lot of notes for math but did take more on history since that wasn't my strongest suit. I looked at Ayanakoji who was reading the papers containing information about the big test. I wonder if he had any idea of how to have everyone pass the test without having anyone expelled but knowing him he wouldn't tell me. 

"Now for the date of the big test. It will be held on Monday of next week. All students should report to their respective classes by 9:30 and all tests will begin at 10:00, any late students will automatically get a zero and be expelled" she explained. So we can't afford for anyone in class to oversleep which should be easy for most of us but those who are night hawks will most likely need a reminder. I should come with a way to avoid that but I'll need help to cover everyone. Before class ended my phone buzzed when a message was sent to me. I ignored it until class was over while everyone was packing up to leave for the day. We have one day before we find out what groups we are for this big test and we still don't have a solid plan for how we are all going to pass it. 

"Before everyone leaves I wanna say that for the people who oversleep we can all help each other out. If you know you wake up late in the morning message a friend nearby that wakes up on time and ask them to do the same for you" Hirata said with a smile. I packed my books and pulled my phone and opened the message that was sent to me during class. 

Nagumo: Since I was just recently reauthorized to my duties as council president I haven't had much time to look into your request but I can say I didn't find anything about the problem you described. 

Horikita: I see. Thank you for checking 

That's another dead end. Seems my end is coming up short I wonder how Kanzaki's search is going. I saw Sudo coming leaving with Ike. It seems like they are heading to the mall before Sudo goes to practice. Ayanakoji and Karuizawa were leaving together as well with Karuizawa leaving with a smile on her face as they walked out as his arm was around her shoulders. 

Kei POV 

Kiyotaka and I walked out of the classroom going back to the dormitory to study. On our walk we stopped at the store to grab snacks and drinks which was mostly my idea. While picking out snacks I saw a guy from Class B I think his name was Kanzaki. When he saw me his eyes went wide and came towards me in a rush which caused me to take a few steps back. 

"C-can I help you" I asked clearly nervous . I looked over my shoulder at Kiyotaka who was looking at different shampoo and soap for the body. 

"Listen I know what Ruuyen did to you and if you come clean we can get him expelled"he whispered. 

"Look I don't know what you're talking about. You are literally the second person to harass me about this topic. Nothing happened between Ruuyen and I" I said trying to get Kiyotaka's attention. Kanzaki sighed and looked around before backing away slowly. 

"I understand if it's a sensitive topic for you but getting Ruuyen expelled will bring so many people peace of mine" he said desperately.

"You mean Ichinose? Anyone can see how you feel about her and why you go to such lengths for her. Look I can't help you" I said trying to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. I pulled but he wouldn't let go. Suddenly a hand wrapped itself around Kanzaki's forcing him to let go of mine. I looked up and saw Kiyotaka's stoic  face as he released Kanzaki's wrist, stepping in front of me slightly. 

"Leave her alone" he said simply. Kanzaki stepped back with his hands raised in a surrender position. I took a deep breath as Kiyotaka stroked my back.