Late for School

Ayanakoji POV
I woke up to a very loud cheery alarm clock which wasn't mine. I cracked my eyes opened to see a sleeping kei, her arms still wrapped around my stomach. I pulled her arms off and sat up to shut the alarm off but when I noticed the time which read 8:30 which indicted that class has already started meaning WE ARE LATE?!?

"Kei wake up we're late for school" I said shaking her shoulder. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. When she looked at clock her eyes went wide at the sight of the time.

"Oh my god we are so late" she yelled jumped up heading for the bathroom. As I watched her brush her teeth a issue arose in my head: We will be in huge trouble if we go to class together,late and their are cameras almost everywhere. I stood from the bed and made my way over to the bathroom where kei was brushing her teeth.

"We can't leave together" I said blankly which caused her to choke on toothpaste.

"So what do we do then" she replied washing her mouth. I leaned against the wall as she walked past me to head to her dressers to grabs clothes.

"Well obviously the best case would be for you to go first, then I wait for approximately 10 minutes then I leave to head to my room to get ready. The camera focus will be on the school hallways and classrooms while the dorm camera will be on rest mode until lunch time" I explained as she buttoned her shirt up.

"I'm fine with that but what will our excuses be? I doubt they let us off the hook with us both saying we overslept. I doubt they are gonna believe that" she replied fixing her ponytail. That was true but I had countermeasures for that besides I doubt that I will have any issues getting into class.

"Don't worry about it just go on ahead" I said stretching my neck. Before she left she ran back and kissed me deeply which I returned.

"Thank you for staying with me last night" she whispered softly and then headed out the door. I made some coffee with the packages that she had. I took out my phone to see multiple messages from Horikita and the ayanakoji group.

Horikita: Where are you?

Horikita: I do not like being ignored like this

Horikita: You better be on your way to class

Ayanakoji Group: Let's hang out after school

Sakura:Kiyotaka isn't here yet?

Yukimura: Nope but he'll be here

Hasabe:Well when he gets here he better have a good reason

Well I guess my absence has been noticed my most of my classmates. I decided to leave a little early and avoided the camera as best as I could. When I reached my room I took a shower,put my uniform on and brushed my teeth to get rid of the coffee smell. I texted Horikita back saying I was on my way.

Horikita: It's about time you answered. Where are you?

Deciding not to answer that message I grabbed my bag and shoes. After my shoes were tied I headed out the door and went to the elevator. When I finally reached the class the teacher wasn't there. I must've made it through passing period. I went inside and headed to my seat just for people to swarm my seat like little bugs.

"It's about time where have you been" Horikita asked with attitude.

"Why does it matter I'm here now aren't I" I responded back. She glared at me then sat back down. Eventually everyone dispersed from my seat and I could finally relax. I felt kei staring at me but she didn't interact with me. When the teacher came back she began the next set of lessons which I didn't really pay attention too.