Snake Tub

Kei POV

The alarm the resort has is a lot more annoying than the one I have at the school. I threw my arm across to slap the off button and rolled over to get a little more sleep but just as I snuggled back into my pillow the alarm went off again. I groaned and accepted I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon so I sat up and stretched before properly turning the alarm off. I threw my blanket off and got out of bed and walked over to the window to open the curtains to let in the sun. Suddenly there was a knock at my door followed by Sato's loud voice. I walked over to the door and opened it and she ran in and jumped on my bed and sighed.

"Guess what I just got permission for after we do our work.... we can go to the hot tub after closing hours. I went downstairs for breakfast and asked the receptionist at the desk about the hot tub and then got permission from her and sensei if we could use it" she explained happily. 

"Sounds like fun I'm totally in" I said laying next to her staring at the ceiling. Time went on as I Sato left to return to her room so we could meet Yousuke in the lobby so he could give us our assignments. When I got down there Yaumachi was laughing with Ike who looked uncomfortable about whatever he was saying.  I saw Sato standing near the desk talking to the clerk and saw her give her a key card to the pool. 

"Guys gather around for your assignments" Yosuke called over us. Kiyotaka wasn't there yet but he messaged me this morning saying he was getting something done for Horikita. 

"Karuizawa you are assigned to the storage room with Yaumachi, Ike and Shinohara" he said looking at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes at the two names of those boys. I walked over to them and crossed my arms while waiting for our assignment sheet that Shinohara went to get. 

"You know Karuizawa if your delicate hands can't handle this job I can totally understand if you want to sit this one out" Yaumachi joked crossing his arms. 

I rolled my eyes and walked away towards kiyotaka who arrived a little late. I hugged his middle and rested my head against his shoulder and he smelled like banana and mango. 

"Morning love" I whispered in his ear. He hummed a greeting and kissed my cheek. 

 "I don't know if you heard already but Sato got a key to the hot tub later on tonight and I'm inviting you so you're coming understood" I said holding his onto his toned stomach. 

"I guess I don't have a choice in the matter" he replied. I smiled up at him and kissed his lips gently before walking back over to my group where Shinohara was giving a copy of the assignments to everybody. 

"Here Karuizawa the bottom for items are yours" she said. I took the paper and walked towards the storage room by myself without waiting for the others. It was already unlocked so I walked in and went to my section and started moving the boxes out. Shinohara came in soon after and did inventory. Ike ran in after and started fawning over Shinohara doing inventory while slowly moving boxes in his area. 

"Where's Yaumachi" I asked moving a box to the ground. 

"oh-um he said that he was gonna um you know..." Ike trailed off looking away like he was hiding something. 

"Ike..."Shinohara said raising her eyebrow in a questioning manner. 

"I'm not really sure honestly.. he said he was gonna check on something with Hirata but didn't say when he would be back" he explained. I huffed and walked out of the storage room to see him at the juice counter. 

"A hard working young man like myself is keeping our class together, not really shocking if you ask me I mean look at me" he said to the worker as she handed him his drink unimpressed. I huffed and walked over to him and slapped the drink down to the floor.