End of the War.... Right?

Nagumo POV
It seems challenging Ayanakoji is proven to be more difficult but than again I'm never one to back down from a challenge especially since I'm the one who challenged him. I frowned a little at the post of Karuizawa since Kushida and I had nothing to do with this one. If too many people start taking pictures and posting them I might have a problem on my hands if Karuizawa reports in a harassment case.

"What a dilemma"I said to myself placing my phone down leaning back in my chair.

Kei POV
In my room kiyotaka sat between my legs on the floor leaning his head back so I had access to
his face as I gave him a facial detox. It was after school around 5:30 when my doorbell rang.

"I'm not expecting anyone" I said stepping over Kiyotaka and headed towards the door as the bell rang again. I opened it to reveal Sudo and Horkita looking grim and not because of the rain

"Hi Karuizawa is Ayanakoji here" Horikita asked. I opened the door wider allowing them inside where Kiyotaka was sitting trying to get the face mask off but I stopped him,sitting in my regular position as everyone settled around the room Horikita looking a bit mad.

"Ayanakoji did you instigate the pictures online between Karuizawa and Sudo" she immediately asked as I fixed the mask on his face.

"By terms of instigate do you mean did I post the picture then no I did not" he replied.

"No i mean did you plan it" she asked plainly. Sudo looked uncomfortable by try to seem annoyed about the whole situation.

"So what if I did" he replied relaxing between my legs.

"You dragged Sudo into a mess that wasn't his" she said harshly. Kiyotaka sat up removing the mask.

"You had your chance Horikita.... I'm not a patiently waiting anymore" he said with a cold voice. Both Sudo and Horikita stiffened at the sound of his voice. Eventually both of them stood and headed to the door but before she left Horikita looked back.

"Please... don't do anything rash" and is with that she was gone.

"Why does she wanna save her so bad" I asked stroking kiyotaka's head.

"Her new sense of teamwork is in overdrive but with the information I have Kushida will no longer be a issue" he replied standing from the floor and laying across on my bed. I sat on his waist straddling it and leaned on his chest. Next week a big change with effect our class.

Next week Monday 6:30 am

Ayanakoji POV
I woke up to kei's cheery alarm and shut it off, pulling her arm off my stomach slowly standing looking out the window.... Where I found Nagumo's little trick which I plan to use to trap him today. Kei rolled over in her sleep,snuggling into the pillow.

"Kei. Wake up, I'm leaving" I said shaking her shoulder. She opened one eye and nodded her head before puckering her lips for a kiss. I complied and gave her a peck before heading out the door, going back to my room to prepare all evidence for today.

After taking a shower I packed my bag and grabbed my shoes and headed out the door. When I got to the classroom only Yosuke was there looking grim.

"Good morning Yosuke" I said catching his attention. He gave a small smile but didn't say anything back. I needed him out the room for me to start my plan. I placed a drink I bought for Kei onto the desk in front of him and as expected he knocked it over.

"I'm sorry about that Ayanakoji" he said picking up his mess and heading out the door allowing me to plant the evidence in Kushida desk then I headed back out the door to place my next piece on the council room door. After I made my back to the classroom where there were more people then when I left it. I sat at my desk and looked out the window. A few minutes passed Horikita walked up to my desk placing a letter on top of it.