Panic Attack

Ayanakoji POV
Peaceful sleep wasn't really something I was accustomed too but it felt nice. That feeling was interrupted when my face was met with a bright screen from my phone. Deciding to ignore it I turned over and faced the other way and returned back to my peaceful sleep. But once again I was interrupted by the loud ringing of my phone, so I decided to see what or who wanted my attention so badly. When I saw the picture of kei flashing on the screen I sat up  quickly. What could she possibly want at this hour?

"Hey are you alright" I asked. I could hear her sniffling and crying on her side.

"Kei?"I said getting out of bed standing. She suddenly hung up and I looked at call ended screen. I dialed her back and I got met with a voicemail. I went to my shoe rack to grab my shoes and sweater before my phone rang again signaling that kei was calling back. I picked it up while putting my sweater on.

"Babe what's wrong" I said opening the door making sure the camera didn't see me.

"I-I-I can't breath. I w-woke up from a b-bad dream about m-my past" she said with a shaky voice. I got to the elevator and pushed the button to go up.

"Don't worry I'm on my way to you. Just take deep breaths until I get there" I said as the elevator opened and I went up to the girls rooms. When I got to the floor as sped walked to her room trying my hardest not to get caught by the cameras considering it's way past curfew and I could get in real trouble if we get caught. When I reached her door I gently knocked but she didn't answer which concerned me. Suddenly my phone buzzed from kei saying that the door was opened. She must be too weak to answer the door. I opened the door silently and walked in closing it.

"Kei I'm here" I said walking into the room and saw the sight of my girlfriend sitting on the floor crying I immediately ran to her kneeling next to her. She gripped her arms tighter which are gonna definitely cause bruises in the morning. I made her let go of her arms and I pulled her into my chest wrapping my arms around her. It took her a second but she responded and hugged me back.

According to physical doctors physical contact is the best way to calm people down who are having a panic attack.

"Please don't leave me" she said crying pulling me closer to her. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

"I won't" I whispered.

Kei POV
I slowly took in Kiyotaka's scent and calmed my breathing down. The fact that he showed up this late at night just for me made me realize that my dream would not come true. In my dream I was left on my own to deal with my bullies and kiyotaka abandoned me to them but now I know he will always be there for me. I pulled away slowly and wiped my eyes to wipe the tears away.

"Now are you ready to talk" he said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"No need. I now know that you will always be here for me so there's no reason to rehash the dream that won't come true" I said sighing. I leaned my head on his lap and closed my eyes. He rubbed my arms where I was gripping them.

"These are really gonna bruise in the morning" he said rubbing them gently. I sat back up and looked him in the eye. I placed my lips on his and he pulled me onto his lap. He stroked my back and I played with his hair as our lips moved in sync. I pulled his sweater off as he slowly stood up with me wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me with such ease and gently laid me on the bed, our lips never separating. I pulled off his shirt feeling his muscles in his chest and arms. After our intense moment I ended up cuddling in his arms, listening to his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and smiled letting sleep take over me again.

Ayanakoji POV
I looked down at kei who was sound asleep peacefully it seemed. As I tried to get up she pulled me back down in her sleep.

"Guess I'm stuck here for the night" I said to myself. I covered us both with her blanket and went back to my peaceful sleep I was in.